The Cute Animal Thread

LadyD

I go outside like once and see two separate turtles; what a day.

Video evidence of the first one.

And I rescued another from the road. Poor guy got his shell clipped by a passing car. He was flipped over and pretty helpless.

20190505_145856.thumb.jpg.9b0e81674650223b15e3ac6e79930c1a.jpg

20190505_145824.thumb.jpg.bee0fab762fa219fe4cae36e17fed097.jpg

You can see some of the damage here. I hope he'l be okay.

I felt bad watching him struggle through the scrub (there were also fallen trees and stuff up ahead and he's SO SMALL) so I gave him a lift to the pond when I probably should have just let him be.

turtcomehome.gif.8e5b8ecff2c38853de44e5e43c3a80db.gif

Be safe, little turt.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Recently I got a scare that my Budgies where reaching their end, but, due to the amazing power of nutritious feeding and exercise, they have life left in them for quite some time yet!

20190527_175625.jpg?width=181&height=241

20190527_175631.jpg?width=181&height=241

Budgies. The blue one to the left is named Zebra, a boy, and the green one to the right is a girl named Virdy, his twin sister.

Zebra is more enthusiastic than Virdy, and a lot of their interactions boil down to "hey, look at X thing!" "No, go away." And then they prune each other, and its adorable.

Edited by Raspberry Shake
  • Like 4

On 7/9/2019 at 6:46 AM, ResettePlayer said:

This birb probably isn't of the best health, but hey, it was chillin in my backyard.

More here https://www.instagram.com/p/BzqnXGOAJsJ/

Aw how cute. I wonder what kind of bird it is.

On 7/10/2019 at 5:22 PM, 4 Da LOLs said:

uum.. I am pretty sure you are definitely not supposed to touch those thing I think your man holding it may have died by now

These pics are old. You can find them on Google images.

Well, I guess it's time to post a picture of my teleporting cat.

20190713_155610.thumb.jpg.c50141025f1f5992bff6e0ede1e7428d.jpg

He somehow managed to get into my parent's closet, even though the door was closed...but honestly? I think it's probably the safest place for him to sleep because my doggo Link won't leave the poor cat alone.

Spoiler

Which has resulted in him becoming underweight. :wilson_cry:

We are trying to fatten him up though.

And the dumb dog never learns, the cat has claws, and is not afraid to render Link's face into Arby's roast beef. why did I use that comparison???

But immediately afterwards he resumes his attack of getting WAY too close in his personal space, chasing him, and just generally being a jerk.

Spoiler

I think the only reason why he does it is because he's a dude, and our other doggo Baillie whipped his butt and restated her claim to be the alpha doggo. 

Here be more pics of me pets:

Spoiler

cattosad doggocattoDoggo in suitcaseIMG_2266.thumb.JPG.3a51c4fe1d4dc543fd721cb33a6cc175.JPGHidden CatHidden Cat in ClosetWhy did I put a male cat in a dressblurry linko ywaningi tried to take her out to do her business she jumped onto the chair in responselinko on the stairslinko put his bed in another bed the mad ladwhat do you want

FYI, Baillie is the blond doggo, Link is the brown doggo with the funny eyes, and the cat...is an orange tabby. Enjoy. :wilson_smile:

Edited by watermelen671
  • Like 3