[FORUMS-RELATED] What is happening over here?

Arlesienne

Good practices on the forums: savoir-vivre, quality of discussion, member-to-member behaviour.  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel some of the community spirit of the forums is gone?

• Yes, there has been a decline in good behaviour.
    • No, everything is perfect, behaviour-wise.

8 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I don't think sarcasm qualifies as discussion, just saying...

V('^')V

I mean, that isn't all I wrote there. And I'm quite surprised you payed attention more to my taunting than, lets say BluesyBuesy's:

17 hours ago, BluesyBuesy said:

Bu-bu-but.. these children mature, young men you speak of are being the objective voices of reason in the hugbox that is the Klei forums where everyone else is wallowing in their irrationality and feelings. Don't you know that objectivity is derived from one's personal desires and opinions?! GEEZ!!! You people and your emotions getting in the way of clear thinking. Now if only Klei weren't composed of a bunch of lazy bums with bad ideas.

*special note: These are merely my objective conclusions. If your feelings got hurt, I'm sorry for your misinterpretation; don't be mean to me because of it. :'/

I guess it's kind of flamey to fight taunt with taunt or taunt with sarcasm, but... Nyeeeah, guess you're right, Mobbstar.

First off, I think LadyD is right, we should get back to the topic of the thread, while I like XirmiX/SANES/EuedeAdodooedoe posting in the topic, since I see nothing much wrong with him simply posting, it's what XirmiX can post that really derail the topic. And before LadyD locks the thread, I'm going to try and stay on topic.

I feel that some people have been acting up, it's just a hunch, though so I could be wrong. And plus, I don't do much here anymore as I don't play much Don't Starve and I have been doing other things. I may leave the forums soon if I feel it's a burden and I wouldn't know if I'd come back or not. And even if people are acting up, I think the moderators do their job to a t and make sure people follow the community guidelines. You guys, not just the moderators, or the people at Klei Entertainment, or the people Capy Games, but everyone, all the forumers are good people.

Okay, I'm not going to post anything else so I don't encourage LadyD to lock this now, sorry if I derailed the topic even more if I did.

Archived