Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

Insane Repo Jack.png

"Heh... That Shadow Weaver didn't even stand a chance. Just like all the others."

You know if Jack ever did lose his crap, he would go Repo Man on some of the creatures in Their World. Mainly the Shadow Weavers. He wouldn't target people though... except maybe Maxwell if he was mad enough.

Jack is a pretty level headed guy but even he has a breaking point.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Insane Repo Jack.png

"Heh... That Shadow Weaver didn't even stand a chance. Just like all the others."

You know if Jack ever did lose his crap, he would go Repo Man on some of the creatures in Their World. Mainly the Shadow Weavers. He wouldn't target people though... except maybe Maxwell if he was mad enough.

Jack is a pretty level headed guy but even he has a breaking point.

let the monster rise 

• Like 1

Wagstaff Home.png

Ever since finishing my Creative Perspective class from this semester I've wanted to put the techniques I learned to work and well finally I did. I needed to sketch out Robert's base and so, here we are. After much screen shooting and research I finally have a concept of his home. Nothing huge but it's sturdy and works for him. He set up on a ruins biome that was pretty fragmented but secluded enough to be away from monsters of all kinds. So yeah, just sketching stuff. I'm really happy with these. Of course in final works I'd correct some of the perspective errors but over all I just love having the rough idea figured out.

So we have a top down view, then a front view, then a look to parts of the home. Yes there are two beds in this house. (Well three if you count Hutch's little dog bed.) Who is to say Robert is completely alone? I'm not telling. Wait and see for yourself.

So yeah just rough stuff. Enjoy!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Methus Symbols.png

I wish someone had a decent skill in making fonts to make a decent wingbat font out of these.

1 hour ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Wagstaff Home.png

Getting a 1980/90's building designer vibe from these. Classy looking stuff too. It'd take a day or two for me to draw these. Nice job taking the lessons your class has taught you and made something interesting from what you learned.

• Like 1