Sign in to follow this  
graycrayon

IRL Crockpot Recipes

Recommended Posts

graycrayon    307
19 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Those meat balls look delicious! 0-0

Thank you!

They were way too huge though lmao I scaled them up for the sake of resembling the ones ingame. They're practically a meal by themselves. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graycrayon    307
29 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

They both look delicious! Are you going to try more recipes? 

Thank you so much!

I might. The main issue is just getting certain ingredients. If I wanted to say, make a froggle bunwich I would have to import legs by the pound because of where I live.   Which is pretty expensive. I don't readily have access to wild game  (which are my preferred ingredients for everything), so whenever I cook it's out of convenience. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quoth143    12045
7 minutes ago, graycrayon said:

Thank you so much!

I might. The main issue is just getting certain ingredients. If I wanted to say, make a froggle bunwich I would have to import legs by the pound because of where I live.   Which is pretty expensive. I don't readily have access to wild game  (which are my preferred ingredients for everything), so whenever I cook it's out of convenience. 

Totally understandable. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mobbstar    14104
3 hours ago, mathem99 said:

Make guacamole! Kill those moles!!!

You could use star anise for the snouts, though that might taste awkward,

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graycrayon    307

I'll probably upload new food once in a while. More than likely the next one will be Meaty Stew, because of ingredient simplicity. 

In the meantime I'd love to hear suggestions. And if anybody wants the recipe for anything feel free to ask! These are fun to make and really easy to tweak to your liking. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    21185
3 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Trail mix! Though I don't know how you'd make that in a crockpot.

You tell me how to make ice cream in one and you'll win the internet.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    84409
14 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

You tell me how to make ice cream in one and you'll win the internet.

On 8/8/2016 at 1:34 AM, Mobbstar said:

 

youfool.jpg

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Storm137    921
4 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Trail mix! Though I don't know how you'd make that in a crockpot.

Wouldn't be too hard I'd imagine. It'd be like making Chex mix.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8987
On 16.08.2016 at 8:15 PM, graycrayon said:

I'll probably upload new food once in a while. More than likely the next one will be Meaty Stew, because of ingredient simplicity. 

In the meantime I'd love to hear suggestions. And if anybody wants the recipe for anything feel free to ask! These are fun to make and really easy to tweak to your liking. 

This thread is delicious, sooo... MEATY STEW OR RIOT!

On 21.09.2016 at 9:28 PM, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Trail mix! Though I don't know how you'd make that in a crockpot.

You just throw dried fruit and nuts inside. If you want, coat them in honey too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8987
8 hours ago, graycrayon said:

Meaty Stew will likely be up for November when my work schedule is less busy.

Perfect for the holidays! 

Yes! Given that I will be spending them in a country whose November holidays are depressing, your stew will help!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this