Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Bigfoot

A New Reign begins!

57 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Chapeau bas, good Sir or Madam! But I get 404 with the links. Any chance of posting the pics themselves please?

Sure! I could only find three of them, but here they are!

Funeral Wendy.jpgThis one is obvious

Orphan Willow.jpgThis one is sad.

WOOOOODIE.jpgThis one may be referring to his past, or it may be random, but if it is really something that has to do with his past, I wonder if he was an expirement, and that's why he doesn't like science stuff.

Tainted-Petals    502

I'm worried they'll use that last one to make Woody a joke about 'mentally ill people are hilarious and hear voices LOL', because it looks like they could easily make this a lobotomy 'joke'.   And it's not something I'd be quite happy with, given the serious nature of people actually F**d by lobotomies (right up into 1967, there are still survivors talking about it).  So I kind of hope they don't go that route at all.

Virusei    147
14 minutes ago, Tainted-Petals said:

I'm worried they'll use that last one to make Woody a joke about 'mentally ill people are hilarious and hear voices LOL', because it looks like they could easily make this a lobotomy 'joke'.   And it's not something I'd be quite happy with, given the serious nature of people actually F**d by lobotomies (right up into 1967, there are still survivors talking about it).  So I kind of hope they don't go that route at all.

I HIGHLY doubt they will do that, most likely it's about his past.

GiddyGuy    7698
22 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Funeral Wendy.jpg

Wendy finally gets her cocktail dress to show Willow who can wear it better...nah Willow looks way better in it, can't wait to see that cute hat.

Marxlol    18
8 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

É ainda? É maldita sexta-feira para me já! E se é fora, já que a gente não tem ninguém US dividirem o material novo ainda?

Nop 

Bebbit    2802
39 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Orphan Willow.jpg

Ooh, I remember that one.

willow.png

Say, can we petition Klei to make this the official portrait if you press the character inspect button on the hotbar while wearing the skin and having a potato cup in the inventory? If they don't do it without needing a petition, that is. Heh.

ImDaMisterL    21196
13 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

I didn't know I can speak whatever language that is :p

That's some really bad Brazilian Portuguese. Google Translate, do a better job!!

Marxlol    18
7 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Isso é que é muito ruim Português do Brasil. Traduz Google, fazer um trabalho melhor !!

Meu inglês e muito ruim kkk então oque me resta e isso :p

Mikeadatrix    2049
9 minutes ago, TheCrazyPegasister said:

What Tab, what tier, what materials?

Moonlens Refine. Stick a gem in it through inventory. Ocuvigil in magic. 1 Yellow Moonlens, 1 compass, 2 boards.