Black Screen with sound

Seconded. My phone has the same GPU and this happens. While it would be nice to add support for it, I could understand if it's not worth it or even impossible to do.

Here's a screenshot of the issue in question. The screenshot looks pitch black, but once you turn up the brightness on Photoshop you can see some darker bits. These are visible on my device without the need of editing software.Screenshot_2016-08-06-17-57-53.png

It appears the game manages to load everything except for the textures, as the game is playable (albeit almost impossible)

For the record, here are my phone specs (I know, I know, it's a bad phone, but I got a beta key and I couldn't let it go to waste, as I don't have any devices with Android 5.0 or higher)

Name: Huawei Y360/Y3 (Dual SIM)

Android version: 5.1.1 (Using Cyanogenmod 12.1)

Chipset: Mediatek 6582

RAM: 512MB (Using 512MB extra via swap, so almost 1GB)

CPU: Cortex A7 (Quad Core, 1.2Ghz)

GPU: Mali-400MP2

Thanks for reading, and hope you can help me :)

Same thing for me. I'm using a Zenfone Go (2GB Ram, Mali-400MP2, Lollipop) :( Basically the opening cinematic worked fine then after that it's all a black screen with sounds. I can click around and hear that it actually works but i can't see anything. Hoping for the best case here. Been waiting for DS forever. Thanks.

• Developer
1 hour ago, Thedoctor0000mobile said:

No meu acontece o mesmo 

A Intro funciona mas quando acaba a Intro a tela fica simplesmente preta e com somos ao fundo e quando damos um toque tem aparentemente caixas ao fundo, por favor concertem isso.

Please, try and report bugs and crashes only in English, as that's the official language Klei uses and will allow them to not only understand but help you as well :)

If you allow me, I'll just translate your post for them.

Translation of his post: It happens the same in mine.

The intro works but when the intro ends the screen simply turns black with some sounds in the background and when we touch it there are apparently boxes in the background. Please fix this.

And what`s happen now?! I just read all posts and all forum threads(its only one :() and only comments like this Please fix please fix and where is the DAMN FIX?! Nobody typed how to do the fix lol?! i am with version 0.1 there is new version or idk I want to play that game and i have purchased all **** on pc dlc soundtrack and just everything asnd now that tstupid black screen on phone ?!!??!?!?

On 8/7/2016 at 0:53 AM, ZeUbermensch said:

Seconded. My phone has the same GPU and this happens. While it would be nice to add support for it, I could understand if it's not worth it or even impossible to do.

Here's a screenshot of the issue in question. The screenshot looks pitch black, but once you turn up the brightness on Photoshop you can see some darker bits. These are visible on my device without the need of editing software.Screenshot_2016-08-06-17-57-53.png

It appears the game manages to load everything except for the textures, as the game is playable (albeit almost impossible)

For the record, here are my phone specs (I know, I know, it's a bad phone, but I got a beta key and I couldn't let it go to waste, as I don't have any devices with Android 5.0 or higher)

I have not like this half loaded textures. Everything is black with sound in main menu :D

On 9/22/2016 at 10:40 PM, Piggermortis said:

Guys, they never released full specs but you need to have opengl 3.0. That's why our tablets aren't rendering the graphics. Sadly, there is no fix. Probably won't be. They said it's too much for 2.0.

WHY WHY WHY WHY YOU TYPE THIS :D

Before this comment i just think that there is just beta of this game unreleased version with bugs and i just think that there is apk for different devices. And there is apk everywhere to test the game for other devices and something its not compatible. Also a lots of people with same problem everywhere asking for help under the videos forums and etc. But after this comment if i know that this is hardware **** and i need to BUY NEW PHONE you ruin my hope about possible solution LoL RIP.

HOPE ALWAYS DIE LAST!

On Sunday, August 07, 2016 at 5:53 AM, ZeUbermensch said:

same problem:black screen with sound

phone name:huawei 5a

Android version:6.0

Archived