[Suggestion] Having an analog touch stick for movement

Hi

This is rather a suggestion. I like the game so far, the only problem I experienced from playing the game was that after playing for a while, my arm got tired from clicking all around the screen. Another problem from the UX point of view was, as I was clicking on items on the screen (I have big fingers) I was constantly hiding parts of the screen. 

My suggestion:

Having the ability to choose between an analog touch stick or clicking on the screen in the settings menu would improve the gameplay experience.

maxresdefault.jpg

@Ilir I'm not sure if I understand you correctly but i think that this version game has two functions. You can tap in the screen and character moves there but you can hold and drag your finger across the screen (I think that's the same effect as analog touch stick).

19 hours ago, n00ks said:

@Ilir I'm not sure if I understand you correctly but i think that this version game has two functions. You can tap in the screen and character moves there but you can hold and drag your finger across the screen (I think that's the same effect as analog touch stick).

That's true, but you still have to drag your funger accross the screen whereas with a stick you would habe it in the bottim-left corner which while using would not cover the screen that much.

8 minutes ago, Ilir said:

That's true, but you still have to drag your finger accross the screen whereas with a stick you would habe it in the bottim-left corner which while using would not cover the screen that much.

5 hours ago, Ilir said:

That's true, but you still have to drag your funger accross the screen whereas with a stick you would habe it in the bottim-left corner which while using would not cover the screen that much.

No, it's unnecessary to drag your finger across the screen. You can hold your finger for example in the right/left upper corner or right/left bottom corner (I know it's not convenient). I think that your proposal is better :) Additionally can add options (in menu) to connect an external controller (for example from bluetooth) ;)

Archived