The 100-day-challenge

27 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

All right guys time for an update on what I have been doing.

Some of you may have noticed that I've missed the last few days of my challenge. This is simply due to the fact that I have been having wayy too much on my hands these last days (mainly just boring education and work stuff). Because of this I just can't find the time to sit down and draw a drawing for my challenge that I can be satisfied with. Therefore I have decided to stop the challenge for now. Hopefully I'll find the time and energy start it up again sometime in the future. I will however still be drawing the remaining requests over the next few days :)

Until next time!

Dang, and I just found your art thread not too long ago. Well, I wish ya the best. Hopefully you'll be able to continue it at a later date.

• Thanks 1

On 2/2/2018 at 6:38 AM, Raspberry Milk said:

Could you draw a modern-day Maxwell? I wan't to see what you do with him. 

5a88cc12b3c38_NewCanvas.thumb.png.9fa948117cb2478c56eb73b93815b625.png

better late than never

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the support guys, appreciate ya!

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, vixenine said:

There has to be another scene about which pokemon they summoned XD #hypemuch

Maxwell would probably go with shadow monster and as for Wilson... Gobbler maybe?

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Ah, the return of Pokestarve by Ninjanemo returns. Wilson will probably use that armless pikachu to nibble the enemy pokemon to death,:wilson_ecstatic:

No it's okay I gave him arms now!

Pikachu.thumb.png.ab49a0aaeeeac39faea886e773f2af19.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:
  1. Maxwell would probably go with shadow monster and as for Wilson... Gobbler maybe?
  2. No it's okay I gave him arms now!Pikachu.thumb.png.ab49a0aaeeeac39faea886e773f2af19.png
  1. Hm... I'd go with Gengar for Maxwell and Joltik or Luxio for Wilson. He'd probably go with electric types.
  2. Whoops, I just did a drawing of armless pikachu recently but I can add this to my refs.:wilson_ecstatic:
  • Like 1

So I've begun watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure recently, and I couldn't help but think back to the time I got a request to draw WX as a JoJo stand, and I just drew such garbage.

On 3/4/2017 at 8:41 PM, spiderdian said:

latest?cb=20150719215538&path-prefix=es

I'll be totally waiting WX as a Jojo Stand for any of the next 12 submissions (don't forget to include the 100% masculine pose)

So I decided to remake it, just because JoJo is the fricking best thing ever ohmygod

5b11e002a5dfa_NewCanvas.thumb.png.6bb2f8a99fbcda2736545133f2a158d4.png

Yare yare daze...

okay maybe I went a little overboard on the pose...

Man looking through my archives of 100-day drawings makes me miss this thread so much

Edited by Ninjanemo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3