The 100-day-challenge

22 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Family Maxwell

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm expecting this Max going "giggety giggety".:wilson_sneaky:

Holy crap I didn't realise he looked that much like Quagmire :wilson_ecstatic:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maxwell #14

Aww, a widdle baby maxwell

5a71024c7ce38_NewCanvas.thumb.png.52b00e2596dc1420481e5a0b054e58c0.png

Edited by Ninjanemo
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

I wish I found this thread ages ago. Catching up on it took forever. I planned on going to bed hours ago...

On 1/23/2018 at 6:50 PM, Ninjanemo said:

Maxwell #8

5a67ca303fe43_NewCanvas.thumb.png.cee9d8f62bd4cb2040045c62fb15dffb.png

After seeing this I think it would be funny seeing him begrudgingly pulling a rabbit out of a hat for the pig king.

• Haha 3

On 9/29/2016 at 3:44 PM, Ninjanemo said:

Wilson #40

Wilson found this weird bone while wandering about in the woods. Seems like he has no idea what it does...New Canvas.png

First time I found Chester in DS I spent like 5 days just running in circles from him. My friend who was watching me play savored every moment of it.

• Like 1

All right guys time for an update on what I have been doing.

Some of you may have noticed that I've missed the last few days of my challenge. This is simply due to the fact that I have been having wayy too much on my hands these last days (mainly just boring education and work stuff). Because of this I just can't find the time to sit down and draw a drawing for my challenge that I can be satisfied with. Therefore I have decided to stop the challenge for now. Hopefully I'll find the time and energy start it up again sometime in the future. I will however still be drawing the remaining requests over the next few days :)

Until next time!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3