The 100-day-challenge

55 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Don't you mean Thiccerbottom you risque artist, you.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 8/28/2017 at 9:20 PM, minespatch said:

image.png.4877ff72ca93f2c7f82fd975c5a00e15.pngSorry Quoth and @GiddyGuy:wilson_ecstatic:

35 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

You're telling this to a guy who participates in a steam conversation about DS waifus.

I'd probably snag Skin trader as my husbando out of pity.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

God left.

There is no God, only Wickerbottom.

5 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

It can't be worse than Webber.... doing.... something utterly twisted.

I'm not the type of person who willingly looks up R34 art of any kind but this has me both intrigued and worried 0_0

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

There is no God, only Wickerbottom.

I'm not the type of person who willingly looks up R34 art of any kind but this has me both intrigued and worried 0_0

so... imagine if you started doing something that you use your hands for with your mouth instead. Let's hope I don't get this thread deleted by saying that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

Excuse me, announcement:

The polls are closing tomorrow and then I will start the challenge

Thank you that was it

Well f-

Guess it's banana face.

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

This reminds me of a scene from a cartoon I think it was, probably Simpsons or Family Guy, where they get an intercom and go "Attention everyone, *stupid word I can't remember*, that is all."

Isn't the word pen!s? :p

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Guess it's banana face.

Banana face it is ya'll!

Maxwell #1

Kicking of the challenge with a Maxwell looking menacingly out the window:

Maxwell.thumb.png.ba15366be23e249de04463fda03c13d3.png

EDIT: Also I just wanna remind ya'll that even though the picture looks like potato quality, it's actually quite high res. You just gotta click it for the full effect. Same goes for everything I, or anyone else ever posts here.

Edited by Ninjanemo
  • Like 12

10 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

Banana face it is ya'll!

Maxwell #1

Kicking of the challenge with a Maxwell looking menacingly out the window:

Maxwell.thumb.png.ba15366be23e249de04463fda03c13d3.png

EDIT: Also I just wanna remind ya'll that even though the picture looks like potato quality, it's actually quite high res. You just gotta click it for the full effect. Same goes for everything I, or anyone else ever posts here.

Oh! So, Maxwell wins? :D That's AMAZING!!! I personally find it a lot easier to work with villains, all that dramatic poses, dramatic light, and everything about them suppose to be supper dramatic, over the top and fun! XD And here you capture it pretty well! Also, this picture slightly remind me of a concept art to my favorite game: 200?cb=20171108171621 There are always lot's of sources of inspiration for that kind of drawing! XD 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

Due to the way Max is hunched over, this could be possibly after he leaves the Constant. Being way older. I love the effort you put in this piece!

Thank you so much! :)

That was actually my intent with this piece, or at least something along those lines.

14 hours ago, Mistikl said:

Oh! So, Maxwell wins? :D That's AMAZING!!! I personally find it a lot easier to work with villains, all that dramatic poses, dramatic light, and everything about them suppose to be supper dramatic, over the top and fun! XD And here you capture it pretty well! Also, this picture slightly remind me of a concept art to my favorite game:

200?cb=20171108171621

There are always lot's of sources of inspiration for that kind of drawing! XD 

Yeess I can't wait to play more around with all different kinds of dramatic effects! I think you can expect a lot of dramatic shadows at least :)

Also what game is that?

Maxwell #2

Was busy tonight so just a quick sketch of a young Maxy.

5a5e9a7a191a0_NewCanvas.thumb.png.10a23994955d3f76a3a38b3258a9d339.png

(Why does my maxwell post merge with the replies?? >.< halp someone)

Edited by Ninjanemo
  • Like 10

8 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

Yeess I can't wait to play more around with all different kinds of dramatic effects! I think you can expect a lot of dramatic shadows at least :)

Also what game is that?

Go for it! :wilson_ecstatic:

It's Legacy of Kain, probably Soul Reaver 2 or Defiance. It's amazing game series! But it's pretty old, still, I think it's got the best story, characters, voice acting and soundtrack. :wilson_love: I just love it WAY too much! 

8 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

Maxwell #2

Was busy tonight so just a quick sketch of a young Maxy.

5a5e9a7a191a0_NewCanvas.thumb.png.10a23994955d3f76a3a38b3258a9d339.png

:wilson_ecstatic: Maxwell got BUFF!!! I guess with his actual complexion that was the first thing he change in himself when he got codex! XD 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

All you need is FLEX TAPE

um1.thumb.png.c691c63f0469c54847c54a5f3f762039.png

4 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

Okay okay, geez everyone, here's a feeble, insecure William Carter.

Nothing to apologize, we enjoyed the buffwell.:wilson_ecstatic: The rabbit looks like he consumed the buffness in his stance.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

Maxwell #4

Honestly all I want is a skin for Maxwell where he just gets a bad guy beard like this.

5a612e6f1568d_NewCanvas.thumb.png.4f7d4105bf83e3aab329d8a2293c8965.png

:lol: For some weird reasons Maxwell with mustaches looks freakishly HILARIOUS!!! :lol: Yet some how he reminds me of Jafar mixed with Don Corleone! O_o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1