Sign in to follow this  
artistcrab

Artwork

artistcrab    2802
6 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Sketchbook Pro is very nice. At least, the free version is, so I'm assuming pro is even better.

yes it is that is what i am using :)

• Like 1

artistcrab    2802
9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Okay, that explains things. Your program doesn't have a layering system. I've used my copy and I prefer Firealpaca(freeware) for the layer function and psd file use. Also, I also recommend photopea for a browser alternative to Photoshop.

it has a   layering system :) i just don't know how to put it on top of a photo

• Like 2

DragonMage156    27425
7 hours ago, artistcrab said:

your find and you can have it for free but you get very little stuff I'm paying for the program that I have and I have a lot of stuff and getting more every week so this works for me

I'm not using the demo...

• Like 2

artistcrab    2802
6 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

the two teeth remind of something familiar but i can't remember what 

oh yeah bugs bunny from looney tunes because he has two teeths in front too xD

anyway that's an amazing thing to do for someone

thanks, X3 and XD never had that come to mind till now 

• Like 1

minespatch    80033
On 11/23/2016 at 11:27 PM, artistcrab said:

this is for @minespatch they have always been so nice to me and the 1st friend that i have had on here to help me feel like home^^ thanks buddy :) this gift is for you :):wilson_nerdy:

for a friend.png

Aw man, big thanks for doing this gift. I highly appreciate it. Hopefully I'll be able to get on daily when my old or new laptop gets back on.

On 11/25/2016 at 3:28 PM, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

the two teeth remind of something familiar but i can't remember what 

oh yeah bugs bunny from looney tunes because he has two teeths in front too xD

Probably Goofy from Disney. Big thanks to Bebbit(library computer won't left me do the shoutout) for actually adding that quirk.

• Like 2

Just now, minespatch said:

Aw man, big thanks for doing this gift. I highly appreciate it. Hopefully I'll be able to get on daily when my old or new laptop gets back on.

Probably Goofy from Disney. Big thanks to Bebbit(library computer won't left me do the shoutout) for actually adding that quirk.

you do seem similar to him yes 

• Like 3

artistcrab    2802
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

your very welcome :) happy that you like it^^

• Like 2

WildCrunchy    75
6 minutes ago, artistcrab said:

okay XD i don't know what i was doing XD im in a skype call with @WildCrunchy and we were talking about her OC hound named snack and i was like well why not draw him XD 

derp hound.png

It's my derpy Snack!!! <3 XD

• Like 4

minespatch    80033
15 hours ago, artistcrab said:

little Nero.pngahh little Nero if he had puppy days XD but well he is a chibi in this pic XD holding on to a ball no bigger than basket ball

Somehow I can see Grace giving the ball to Nero. Well... I'm not sure. When did Grace first find Nero?

1 minute ago, artistcrab said:

derp hound.png

okay XD i don't know what i was doing XD im in a skype call with @WildCrunchy and we were talking about her OC hound named snack and i was like well why not draw him XD 

It's aderpable~! I can just imagine Snack and Nero having fun lil' tussles with each other.

• Like 3

WildCrunchy    75
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Somehow I can see Grace giving the ball to Nero. Well... I'm not sure. When did Grace first find Nero?

It's aderpable~! I can just imagine Snack and Nero having fun lil' tussles with each other.

Well Snack does call him "Uncle Nero"! XD

• Like 3

artistcrab    2802
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

hehe hehe XD i think they be great together 

Nero came to her when she had found the codex umbra and when the watcher took her in too this world and Nero became part of her 

• Like 3