Artwork

when I started Don't starve for the first time I got hooked and now it's one of My fav games to play I have made camps and don't starve together is the best one yet so know I draw Artwork of the game   I love drawing and I will for the rest of my life 

Nero reads.png

• Like 13

Is that Anna from Frozen, a OC, or a tidied Wigfried? The lightly blue wolf is different.

Also, I should scan that tutorial on burnishing so I can help you with your colorng and getting rid of ghost lines and make the colors smoother. It'll help. :wilson_goodjob:

Only if you want to, that is. I won't if you don't want to.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Is that Anna from Frozen, a OC, or a tidied Wigfried? The lightly blue wolf is different.

Also, I should scan that tutorial on burnishing so I can help you with your colorng and getting rid of ghost lines and make the colors smoother. It'll help. :wilson_goodjob:

this was done on paper XD and no i don't like frozen really XD thats my Don't starve OC Grace and sure im always looking for help with art

• Like 2

2 hours ago, artistcrab said:
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

this was done on paper XD

and sure im always looking for help with art

Not a big fan of Frozen either, was just trying to figure out. :wilson_ecstatic:

Yeah, Burnishing is a traditional effect. I got some tutorials on my non-don't starve thread, but I'll post the burnishing tutorial tomorrow for you. :wilson_goodjob:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Not a big fan of Frozen either, was just trying to figure out. :wilson_ecstatic:

Yeah, Burnishing is a traditional effect. I got some tutorials on my non-don't starve thread, but I'll post the burnishing tutorial tomorrow for you. :wilson_goodjob:

awesome thanks :D 

• Like 2

The colors pop out in the piece. Best part has to be the trees. They definitely carry over the textures of the game style. If I'd have to suggest something, I feel like there should be a distance line. A vantage point and whatnot. Other than that, the piece feels like you put a lot of effort into it. Nice work on the trees. They look really nice.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

The colors pop out in the piece. Best part has to be the trees. They definitely carry over the textures of the game style. If I'd have to suggest something, I feel like there should be a distance line. A vantage point and whatnot. Other than that, the piece feels like you put a lot of effort into it. Nice work on the trees. They look really nice.

thanks i love the trees as well :D and yes this took me all day and yes she is singing 

• Like 3