Hackneyed web-browser topic

greenglacier

So.... Since I was using Google Chrome for a good while now and noticed that Chrome starts to slow down, eat more and more memory thus becomes unstable by time passing while Windows 10's integrated browser called Edge won't do the same, I'd like to ask you which browser you prefer on PC and Android. (Obviously I ask for these two since I own only these two...) I could go somewhere else, read on blogs and such but meh. Folks are nice and unique here. Jokes aside. You really are unique, guys. I mean compared to the rest of the internet. Nope. I won't start overthinking! Shoo. Go. Make some tasty posts down there ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

321.jpg

16 minutes ago, greenglacier said:

Is it necro if the post is not very old and I do it? Or is it just bump?

Just a bump. A necro is going to the dawn of time and throwing an ancient irrelevant thread back into beautiful daylight.

15 minutes ago, greenglacier said:

World of Warcraft. You make necro sound like something really great and colorful.

It's not like I'm luring you guys to get warning points, eheh... heh.... heh.....

If you care for privacy, consider using Tor, a browser that sends your requests via a proxy network of sorts, giving you a practically unpredictable IP and preventing websites from tracking your internet activity (assuming you sorted your PC's local files and tracking, such as search history, out).

If you don't like Mozilla Firefox as it is, maybe one of those "covers" are more interesting to you, for example Maxthon. As said, these are similiar to Firefox, but can vary in numerous ways, most notably the interface.

Archived