Survive the Shadows

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Is that your own Chester concept?

Nope. That is Hutch who is an actual creature in Don't Starve Together who you can find down in the caverns. He's actually the cavern version of Chester since he basically has the exact same functions save some extra features like having a light on his head and some other things I can't remember at the moment.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Nope. That is Hutch who is an actual creature in Don't Starve Together who you can find down in the caverns. He's actually the cavern version of Chester since he basically has the exact same functions save some extra features like having a light on his head and some other things I can't remember at the moment.

he becomes a pufferfish and a sanity fish :)

• Like 2

Ask Wilson 53 dA.png

Willow: Hey, Wilson! I found that Albert guy’s cat from that other comic!

Wilson: I’ll let him know!

Ask Wilson 58 dA.png

Wilson: Even around me she gets a little jumpy when she sees me doing my practices for medicine. She’s getting better, but I don’t think she will ever be completely over it.

Some asks from tumblr.

• Like 5

Ask Wilson 59 dA.png

Wilson: Beware the Renegade Rose and her loyal companion The Reaper. They can create quite the mess when they’re angry.

Also, I’d join in but… I think Charlie has this covered.

Maxwell: DON’T ENCOURAGE THEM!

--------------------

I honestly had too much fun exaggerating the circumstances of this one. XD Don't take it too seriously... Although I wouldn't put it past Charlie to go full rebellion on Maxwell's butt.

That makes two times Maxwell's brain has been broken.

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

That makes two times Maxwell's brain has been broken.

His brain seems quite fragile :p

Also, when I saw the doctor thing on Tumblr, I was like "Aww". The second panel is cute but the whole caption is quite sad.

Poor Willow :(

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh hey I remember lady Justice, she led me to you while you got attacked by killer bees!...And she watched me die by the bee queen's stinger.

Ah yes fun times. We slayed the Bee Queen at least. After dying a few times but we did it. =D

• Like 2

Just now, Aileen-Rose said:

Ah yes fun times. We slayed the Bee Queen at least. After dying a few times but we did it. =D

And we did it...IN STYLE!!...At least I did.

I'd love to play with ja again when I can, more legitimately this time around. ;) 

• Like 2