Survive the Shadows

1 hour ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Rune from Fallen King.

Didn't expect this, I'm delighted. I got a idea from a earlier post I did and seeing this reference helps a lot!

Love the mahogany color theme with the blood-red assists on the clothing. There's a sense of antiquity behind his design.

• Like 1

DS 28.jpeg

I can be kind of a jerk to William sometimes. I love the Magic Muffin, I do, but I can be a little mean to him.

While he and Maxwell are now separated from each other, that doesn't mean the trauma from being brainwashed and tortured is gone. Let alone the nightmares. He still has lingering fears of Maxwell still being part of him or repossessing him, and well... sometimes has nightmares about turning into the shadow version of the king and losing his humanity entirely. Thankfully he has people to help him through it, it's just gonna take him a bit and he'll probably never be 100% over it. But he'll at least get to a point where it doesn't put him into panic attacks or has night terrors.

Ah stuff I'm looking forward to expanding on Light in the Shadows when he's awake.

For now, enjoy.

• Like 5

My Journey.png

Gekkouka - Janne Da Arc

Something a bit more up beat. Was listening to this song and wanted to make something pretty. Jack will make trips to the Light Dimension in regards to helping Wilson and checking on his daughters in secret, but he sometimes makes his own little trips to just clear his head and enjoy feeling alive again. Even if it's only for a moment, he's grateful for the chance to have it again in some form.

• Like 3

Three Jacks.png

I think Maxwell's brain broke.

Inspired by a quote from a review video I was watching. (Skip to 7:11 for the lines by the Jacks: After the Fact: From Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils) Not sure where he got the audio but I just found it amusing. Then this happened. Just Jack being silly and trolling Maxwell... Also 4th wall breaking for the win.

The other two Jacks are the designs of @Quoth143(Left) and @artistcrab(Right)

Just something silly after a long day.

So a gardener, a doctor and a violinist. What could possibly happen?

• Like 9

11 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

And William isn't the only target in the DS fandom.

Everyone is a target in the DS fandom.

2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Pfff XD "And they are all me" XD 

There are so many AUs. So many. And it's glorious.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Three Jacks.png

I think Maxwell's brain broke.

Inspired by a quote from a review video I was watching. (Skip to 7:11 for the lines by the Jacks: After the Fact: From Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils) Not sure where he got the audio but I just found it amusing. Then this happened. Just Jack being silly and trolling Maxwell... Also 4th wall breaking for the win.

The other two Jacks are the designs of @Quoth143(Left) and @artistcrab(Right)

Just something silly after a long day.

So a gardener, a doctor and a violinist. What could possibly happen?

omg :wilson_ecstatic: this made my day XD ohhh Maxwell they like to have a word with you 

• Like 2

DS 32.jpegDS 13.jpegDS 14.jpeg

Sketch I did recently, and ones I did awhile back that I would've uploaded sooner, but the system was kind of out of wack when I tried. So now they can go up. Just some sketches when I was trying to figure out Shadow Max, and one other sketch of his current appearance in Light in the Shadows, with the addition of his old crown. (To note he doesn't really wear it, I just wound up doing it for this picture.)

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

DS 32.jpegDS 13.jpegDS 14.jpeg

Sketch I did recently, and ones I did awhile back that I would've uploaded sooner, but the system was kind of out of wack when I tried. So now they can go up. Just some sketches when I was trying to figure out Shadow Max, and one other sketch of his current appearance in Light in the Shadows, with the addition of his old crown. (To note he doesn't really wear it, I just wound up doing it for this picture.)

Ooooooo i like the art :D

• Like 3