Extoller's Art

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

The fact that it's a photograph telling us of an event without explicitly saying what happened reminds me a lot of Gravity Falls.

That actually makes me really happy, because I absolutely love Gravity Falls.

While I didn't do this for this particular picture, I have actually considered drawing some of them in GF poses, because I really think it would be cute to see them have a sibling relationship.

• Like 4

Hey, does anybody have any experience with Inkscape? I'm trying to use the vector, but I can't figure out how to upload them to DA or anything! It's driving me nuts!

Also, here's a list:

1. Trampoline
  2. Fishing for swordfish
  3. Dancing
  4. Baking cupcakes
  5. Reading a magazine
  6. Playing hockey
  7. Gardening
  8. Sewing a beanbag chair
  9. Making bead bracelets
  10. Playing Mario Kart
  11. Shopping for tuxedos
  12. Awkward hug (*Pat**Pat*)
  13. Knitting blanket
  14. Playing cards
  15. Riding generic animal
  16. Pillow fight
  17. Face painting
  18. Playing horseshoes
  19. Climbing a tree because of kite
  20. Makeovers
  21. Getting a package
  22. Sleeping in a hammock
  23. Dressup
  24. Wearing tanktop and camo pants

Anyone want me to draw a character in one of these scenarios?

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

Best way to start is experimenting the program.

Number 2 would be perfect for Warly.

IMG_0519[1].JPG

Hmm, any way to rotate images? TBH, this is probably how Warly ended up on the islands.

Also, last night, my sister was talking to our friend, and she mentioned that there was a spider in her closet, that really seemed to like it in there, so I drew this real fast:

IMG_0520[1].JPG

I did this in about ten-fifteen minutes, so it's not the best, but I still like it. (Please forgive the terrible lighting in my room.)

• Like 8

Sorry I haven't posted much stuff. I got a cold and a lot of sunburn and it drained all my energy and I was way too tired to do any digital art. But, finally, I finished this. It isn't in color because I just could not wrack up the willpower to search for all those colors.
Mario Kart.png

It probably will drain those little suckers' sanity in ten seconds flat, but I wanted to draw them doing something modern kids would do. (So, of course, it looks like they are doing it in the fifties, wtf?)

Also, today, this happened: DFF2538305DF5DAF15666AC867AE3D511127110E

IMG_0528[1].JPG

I did a double take when I first saw it.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Why's the vulture there? I'm with Abigail on this.

I don't know, but a giant vulture was whooshing around my screen, and scaring the living crap out of me. They were floating around like the wind was blowing them. It was hilarious.

Also! Defeated my first Giant today! The Goose!

Unfortunately, moslings got me directly afterwards. I'll post a picture I drew of it when I'm not being a lazy sack of crap. (Because the stupid attachments option isn't working on my iPod rn!)

Edit: now it freaking works!image.jpeg

• Like 6

That vulture looks like it's sitting on a rock and the pengulls launch themselves at it, and poor Wendy gets caught in the middle of it XD

Is this the DS version of Gamera vs. Mothra? (idk that many godzilla characters)

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

That vulture looks like it's sitting on a rock and the pengulls launch themselves at it, and poor Wendy gets caught in the middle of it XD

Is this the DS version of Gamera vs. Mothra? (idk that many godzilla characters)

That's okay! I'm actually more familiar with Gamera myself, since I've watched a decent amount of MST3K.

He was bigger the first time I saw him, nearly as big as a beefalo.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Oh, that's great. Thanks for the tip, Mew. I don't have the latest Windows, only Windows XP, so I didn't know. My library has it so I didn't know it had that function.

Hmm...i'll see what i can do in paint.net since that's basically old MS paint for newer computers.

EDIT: weird. last time i got paint.net it was like the old MS paint. now it looks like GIMP2 o.o

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 2

@minespatch i found it: go to image, click flip/rotate and the 3rd option when the window pops up. and you can flip the image as many times as you want to your heart's content.

also, for older MS paint, if you're really careful, when you hit the zoom option, and see the magnification options, you can click slightly below the 8X zoom for 10X zoom.

• Like 2