Extoller's Art

Amazingly, I'm not dead. Yay!

Haha, I'm so sorry there's been nothing from me for more than five months. I've been finishing up my most recent semester of college, and have gotten back into the game now that things have picked up really quickly.

I've been trying to learn how to digitally paint, so here's a Willow I painted recently!

5cdde2e4405ef_Itchingthecornersofmymind.thumb.png.1f2385c3062c786d8908b74b6a857598.png

Poor girl.

So, I probably won't update this thread super frequently. I'm going to be working a lot this summer, and I have more original stuff I'm going to try to occupy myself with, since I can't really put fanart in a portfolio.

But I'll still try to get some work of my babies done every so often :).

• Like 8

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

Why is Wormwood shading Webber? Is it Summer?

Interesting use of brush-strokes on this piece.

Yeah, I was so tired I decided to just call it a day and not do a background because I didn't sketch one when I started.

Thank you! I was trying to practice cleaner lineart and painterly techniques simultaneously. I think it turned out pretty good, at least, for Wormwood. Webber is really hard, though, and his fur was starting to make me a little salty.

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls

Just now, minespatch said:

Nice touch with the fish in the bucket! Welcome back bud. Also, is that island in the distance a reference to Shipwrecked?

Haha, nah, it's just a random island. I just kinda threw some colors on real fast because I didn't want to get bored and not finish it. But if you want it to be Shipwrecked, then, yes!

• Like 2

Haha, wow, it has been a while!

Still a fan of the game, don't worry, just been working on a lot of different projects and haven't been super invested in DS specifically.

I did start playing Darkest Dungeon, however.

20200615_193018.thumb.jpg.d41d969e8a15627430d167aebb38f6af.jpg

Scientists, amiright?

(In case you can't read my terrible writing:

Wilson: People have no respect for scientific approaches!

Plague Doctor: I agree! It's as though they're afraid of progress!

W: I mean, you build one portal to hell...

P: You dissect one teacher...)

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 6