[Minespatch] Catawampus cartoon corner

minespatch

halfworld_asks__popular_by_violeta960-db

5aa744087f1ac_LyllasurroundedbyBlackjackmerch.png.f842627b520767821c4ba93a09f0f029.png

My chance to do a reply to @Ambarina's reply of the Marvel Blackjack merch she made up while also drawing Lylla again. She's not a bad heroin, just needs to be given more attention(Telltale put her in a Guardians of the Galaxy game) but just like DC's Brother Power, she's still obscure but loved by those in the comic community.
I don't think I gave the funko toy the right look but I at least got it done today.
:wilson_smile:

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

5aa744087f1ac_LyllasurroundedbyBlackjackmerch.png.f842627b520767821c4ba93a09f0f029.png

My chance to do a reply to @Ambarina's reply of the Marvel Blackjack merch she made up while also drawing Lylla again. She's not a bad heroin, just needs to be given more attention(Telltale put her in a Guardians of the Galaxy game) but just like DC's Brother Power, she's still obscure but loved by those in the comic community.
I don't think I gave the funko toy the right look but I at least got it done today.
:wilson_smile:

Eeeeeeeee! Thank you very much, I love it! <3

5aab26a045027_20180315-Myfatherfrontandback.thumb.png.f10ef373d3b72238d42c7cf07e8df320.png

So my boss keeps nagging me to use bigger paper and he was doodling my father while I was working on his social media. I used his white China marker on black paper and he nagged me to draw from life instead of references so the other half on the left is me drawing my father from another angle. Blech. Did this yesterday.

On 7/19/2016 at 10:27 PM, minespatch said:

20160719-Badge of Jontron.png

Finally got this badge done. Hopefully when the guy who asked me to work on this badge has his bank problems finished, he'll get his badge. Now to work on @Bebbit's Dishonored badge.

toki funeral thanks.png

Since my buddy @toki-wartoothxx sent a sympathy card, I did what I usually do with thank you cards and add drawings. I wanted to post this here after she got it. Big thanks to the funeral company who gave us a pack of these.

ariel n toki portrait.png

Then I printed this out and sent it to her as a bonus image.

HNI_0091.JPG.c195eec1be97df6b030fe61c0cf6197a.png

From @mewthemew's Cat thread. Colored for the artist.

In my Don't Starve thread, I added a "interpretation" section. So if you guys have drawn my skeledork persona in the past, they'll be up there. I also added a poll here so I can start the first Commission quest goal to fill.

Is this a thing? Like really creating art for other people for money? Are these real jobs?

1 hour ago, LadyAzure said:

Is this a thing? Like really creating art for other people for money? Are these real jobs?

Well... Depends on if people pay. A lot of people who I do art for on this thread is just gift or react art but I also do comissions. Just depends if they ask. The Jon tron badge up in your quote is for @toki-wartoothxx's badges for conventions, so that is tangible.

5ac183f13c458_Dragonmagescreature.thumb.png.a235a082385677de0d088c9f5a124c9f.png

Art I did based on @DragonMage156's design. I added shading just to make it less flat.

Well from one artist to another, if you plan to receive money for art never put it out for people to see without a watermark on it. Anyone can just take it, I know I worked in Graphic Design. We watermarked and put disclaimer on ever proof we sent to a client. Unless it is all free and you don’t mind if people use it, that is different.

30 minutes ago, LadyAzure said:

Well from one artist to another, if you plan to receive money for art never put it out for people to see without a watermark on it. Anyone can just take it, I know I worked in Graphic Design. We watermarked and put disclaimer on ever proof we sent to a client. Unless it is all free and you don’t mind if people use it, that is different.

Thanks for your concern. I've been putting my signature on art this year on all my drawings since people are concerned about it. If people use my art, I'm either intrigued and amazed. I barely get art thieves but I'll see in the future.

Due to the graphic nature of my drawing, I'm going to spoiler this:

Spoiler

5acabd813b0d8_Ventartjanuary2018evenmore.thumb.png.266c354cc612cdd5365f43e90b748543.png

This was vent art from January, so such angry emotions are gone. I'm free from the other house but I just got my stuff this week from the place, so I compiled the drawings.

I'm have a internal struggle with religion so the lady forcing "book of mormon" scripture study did not really make me feel comfortable.

5aceaf630cb89_fleadwormboop.png.7d9574dfdfe393e73a6b5a6fe04b01e5.png

Wanted to do another doodle of a fleadworm being booped by a bread baker... Basiczally the people that kill fleadworms. I probably should've just drawn Skeledork booping, but the bread seller was featured in the Griftlands thread on fleadworms and mushroom farms, so it gave me more Griftland stuff to draw.

Speaking of Griftlands, going to make a art thread in that subforum on Griftlands art to differentiate.

Archived