minespatch

[Minespatch] Catawampus cartoon corner

minespatch    58,420
1 hour ago, mochilo said:

@DwerBomb Thanks a lot, that's indeed my drawing, and the original one :D I meant the blue pen version made by minespatch.

I recommend you taking a look to the thread it came out. Art is in there.

How should my doodle be improved? Did you have a problem with it?

mochilo    868
12 hours ago, minespatch said:

How should my doodle be improved? Did you have a problem with it?

I don't think a personal doodle or drawing "can" be improved by others in any way. It's your doodle and it is what it is. If it was me, I'd do it on ms paint, add colour and funnier expression, but I already did that :D. If you really were asking for advice, I'd say stop drawing on blue and use a black pen, but it would be changing your style and I'm not here for that.

The poor vegie just lost all its soul and awesome hands on your version.

Edited by mochilo

Ninjanemo    6,605

Dude, you are crazy good at drawing faces and poses in a way that just gives your work so much character! Keep up the good work, and thanks for that lil' pokemon woodcarver piece :D

• Like 2

minespatch    58,420
14 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Your filters are crazy. Crazy, I say!

Layer overlays are fuun~

4 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:
  1. Dude, you are crazy good at drawing faces and poses in a way that just gives your work so much character!
  2. Keep up the good work, and thanks for that lil' pokemon woodcarver piece :D
  1. SAM_2224.JPGI have a sketchbook just for studying faces I find interesting. You can try it too. IT's a fun exercise. Especially if reading a comic has a face you want to emulate. :wilson_smile:
  2. You inspired me a lot! I didn't add the squirtle and Chikorita since I didn't print them out. It was a fun challenge even though I was speeding through my art.
  • Like 4

minespatch    58,420

I've decided to post textless versions of Underbridge Internet to show what I work on. You can read the text versions when they get uploaded in April or so but I worked on all four tonight digitally.

underbridge internet 384.png

underbridge internet 385.png

underbridge internet 382.png

underbridge internet 383.png

• Like 4

GiddyGuy    7,582
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I liked Harley's design so I wanted to do a piece on her. Digging the skull hat.

That's pretty well done! I bet Lipton's gonna love it. c; 

• Like 2

minespatch    58,420
11 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

I bet Lipton's gonna love it. c; 

That would be nice. :wilson_smile:

Forgot to post these:

1175.png

1176.png

• Like 2

DimWhat    389

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT HOW I MET NEMESIS NUMBER SIX FOR THE FOURTH TIME!

SINCE I HAVE FOUND YOUR LAIR I CAN PREFORM EVIL SCHEMES HERE! 

MWAHAHA! HA!

[Out of Character] Wow thanks man just I didn't expect Skeletonious to be anything art worthy. Man I wish I was relatively good at art. Also Skeletonious in your picture looks like a bad guy from Kids Next Door. Evil hood, check. Evil cape, check. Boxers, check. All around bad outfit choice, check. All requirements of being a KND villain.

• Like 3

minespatch    58,420
7 hours ago, DimWhat said:

[Out of Character] Wow thanks man just I didn't expect Skeletonious to be anything art worthy. Man I wish I was relatively good at art. Also Skeletonious in your picture looks like a bad guy from Kids Next Door. Evil hood, check. Evil cape, check. Boxers, check. All around bad outfit choice, check. All requirements of being a KND villain.

Used to watch Tom Warburton's show a lot as a kid. So it probably unintentional came through when reading your comment. Though I was also inspired by Gainax and Akira Toriyama's Dr. Slump. Dr. Slump has a lot of silly villains so yeah.

3 hours ago, SirKnight said:

the tension is occasionally resolved, but not for very long let me tell ya

I can imagine just from reading the comments in your thread. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2

minespatch    58,420
8 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I love the contrast in style and characters XD (realistic to cartoony :p )

I can't do caricatures well, others can, but I had to work with Mark's photo than a cartoon look since I know people have done caricatures of him but yeah.ariel quiet.png

DragonMage156    24,906
8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I can't do caricatures well, others can, but I had to work with Mark's photo than a cartoon look since I know people have done caricatures of him but yeah.ariel quiet.png

I meant how you drew a cartoony character next to a more realistic one in the same pic. Sorry if there was a miscommunication there.

• Like 1

minespatch    58,420
17 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I meant how you drew a cartoony character next to a more realistic one in the same pic. Sorry if there was a miscommunication there.

No, I get that. Just something I'm trying to improve on. Other people manage to get a cartoony Markplier out pretty good.