Finally, got the platinum trophy on PS4 edition!!

Heyy everyone, as the title says, I have finally obtained the much wanted Platinum Trophy on the PS4 edition of the game.

Needless to say, this is a pretty unforgiving undertaking, especially for the Expert Plus/Endless Plus ones. I had to wait for the patch to be released recently in order to use PRISM for these last two modes. PRISM + Central, once with the Faust/Brimstone combo, the other with Faust/Rapier. Endless Plus was a lot harder IMO, I got lucky midway through when Prism managed to drag a downed Central through a tight corridor with 5+ guards around on full alert.

Invested in Speed, mostly, with camo items at the top of the priority list. 

I'm pretty stoked about this. Now I'm ready for the game most of us Invisible Inc fans are likely waiting for, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. There is even an "arcade" mode in it that is very similar in concept and execution to Invisible Inc. Great summer for games and the end of a many-hour quest for the Platinum trophy, the ultimate anti-corporate spy title!  

0,1% of players achieved : any underground bragging rights? :D Did anyone get it earlier?

20160701230731.jpg

Archived