Jugum Ahartfarting garbage

Title card I drew up of my AU Wilson I draw and RP with... Tried to make it look pretty official and I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

srdfdsf copy copy.PNG

Edited by Jugum
  • Like 11

Was playing SW and thought over how my AU Wilson gets affected by sanity and turns into shadow Wilson the more it decrease so I decided to draw the stages that float in my head. 

ScreenShot050.png

jhgjgjhg.PNG

Edited by Jugum
  • Like 11

7 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I imagine commissioning something from you is quite expensive. If art were might, you'd be king.

I try not to have my commission pieces very high at all. If you are interested I have them posted on my DS tumblr blog. I do more than just DS related works though if you're interested in something else. 

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

What kinda of mod is that with shadow...y Wilson? Also, scary shadow transformations 0_0

I like that SW one ^_^ reminds me of when I first found those things :)

It was a mod Halfrose had made for me for the purpose of RP. It's my Alternate Universe version of Wilson nicknamed King. 

The different phases don't actually happen ingame, these are just the phases I have him in story tellingwise.

• Like 3

Was at the art jam yesterday but I was on mobile since I was visiting a friend at work. Attempted the challenge with Tony and Alex and I see I need more practice with my animals. Also the Pokemon GO/Don't Starve cross overs are adorable to me. 

tumblr_oaqeprpTSs1v7fksso1_540.jpg

• Like 7