Cat drawings! (among other things)

mewthemew

7 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

I like all of them they are very cute and adorable

I would want them all as pets too bad i have 3 dogs already

Hide contents

l8ctWL7.jpg

Three dogs? Yeah, probably no the best idea. Though...the people my mom and I got our cat, King, from lived in a house with 3 dogs and 6 other cats. In an apartment. Oh and I forgot to say something about your picture! it's pretty good! I also see your camera couldn't pick up a couple specific things like the outline for the paws, too >.> but the digital one is MUCH better than what I could do!

20 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Three dogs? Yeah, probably no the best idea. Though...the people my mom and I got our cat, King, from lived in a house with 3 dogs and 6 other cats. In an apartment. Oh and I forgot to say something about your picture! it's pretty good! I also see your camera couldn't pick up a couple specific things like the outline for the paws, too >.> but the digital one is MUCH better than what I could do!

definetely not,because they would kill them ,and ty,wow that's a lot of pets how do you take care of all of them?

5 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

definetely not,because they would kill them ,and ty,wow that's a lot of pets how do you take care of all of them?

no, my mom and i only have two cats: king and squeaky (who look almost EXACTLY the same). king came from a home with that many animals.

4 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

so they are twins or just coincidence?

pure coincidence. squeaky came from my aunt because he was so afraid of the dog there, he became really shy and hide-y. the two cats seem to...eh...tolerate each other. they don't fight or anything, but it's very clear king is dominant.

8 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

pure coincidence. squeaky came from my aunt because he was so afraid of the dog there, he became really shy and hide-y. the two cats seem to...eh...tolerate each other. they don't fight or anything, but it's very clear king is dominant.

i'm curios to see how they look can you draw them?,or make a photo?

wow perfect match well kinda,i like how squeaky looks it's very cute and beautifull,king looks beatiful too but i like squeaky more,how friendly they are do they like to play?

probably not safe to tell how king "plays" with squeaky. there's a reason why we know he's dominant...let's just leave it at that. other than that, both act like the other cat doesn't exist. both like belly wubs, though ^^

9 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

probably not safe to tell how king "plays" with squeaky. there's a reason why we know he's dominant...let's just leave it at that. other than that, both act like the other cat doesn't exist. both like belly wubs, though ^^

i meant if they play with you or the other people?

7 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

i meant if they play with you or the other people?

they don't generally play. they usually sleep. their game is finding other places to sleep. sometimes king sleeps next to me on my bed and when that was enough of that he goes to chew on something plastic ^^

generally uninterested in toys, too. weird.

10 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

they don't generally play. they usually sleep. their game is finding other places to sleep. sometimes king sleeps next to me on my bed and when that was enough of that he goes to chew on something plastic ^^

generally uninterested in toys, too. weird.

usually cats don't are not interested in play they do sometimes and i was curios if yours do play but i guess they are kinda lazy althought you have no cats that go a lot outside?,or they stay mostly at home?

usually cats don't are not interested in play they do sometimes and i was curios if yours do play but i guess they are kinda lazy althought you have no cats that go a lot outside?,or they stay mostly at home?

we live on kind of a busy road, so...no outside kitties, fortunately!

6 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

King looks... kinglier... yeah.

his full name is King Pharaoh the Gypsy Boy :3

his name before we got him was Gypsy because they thought he was a girl before they..er...found out. when he was posted on the site and my mom found out, she let me name him. I decided king. my mom liked Pharaoh, so at the time his name was King Pharaoh. my mom first day we got him home thought Gypsy was a much better name, so we settled in the middle road for all three names: King Pharaoh the Gypsy Boy.

On 7/3/2016 at 3:47 PM, mewthemew said:

HNI_0003.JPG

Huh, so that's what Toakaka from Blazblue looks like with her hoodie down.

On 7/2/2016 at 11:30 AM, mewthemew said:

'Nother dump, i guess, starting with Minespatch's Poofkitty! (mind if i call him/her Foof?)

HNI_0016.JPG

@minespatch For reference, this is our King cat and a drawn version of him :3

HNI_0038.JPG

HNI_0017.JPG

You most certainly call my derpo as foof~

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Huh, so that's what Toakaka from Blazblue looks like with her hoodie down.

You most certainly call my derpo as foof~

Can you please explain who "Toakaka from Blazblue" is? :3

thinking of re-making that foof picture. it's very light. Thank you!

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What's her name?

Her name is Catface. She was originally a Mii i put into a game called Tomodachi Life and...I liked her so much she just turned into one of my characters.

Archived