Cat drawings! (among other things)

mewthemew

4 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

I actually took an animation class in college. All I got from that was the basics: walking, walking in place, hopping, four legged walk cycle.....all on paper. hopefully when I get back to college and do animation II, we'll learn how to do that sort of thing on the computer!

(i'm getting a major in animation to become a storyboard artist. :3)

oooohhhhhhhh I WISH I HAD GONE TO SCHOOL FOR THAT

hooo i just

put stuff together until it looks right?

also

uvu If I could request a cat, it would have to be an abyssinian, which, are the cutest

5 minutes ago, SirKnight said:

oooohhhhhhhh I WISH I HAD GONE TO SCHOOL FOR THAT

hooo i just

put stuff together until it looks right?

also

uvu If I could request a cat, it would have to be an abyssinian, which, are the cutest

amazing!! D:

and sure. I guess I do cat requests now ^-^ working on a Don't Starve related fan-art at the moment though. I'll get to more cat drawings soon as the pictures I made stick figures for are done.

2 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Meowxwell?

Naw, just some ideas that lingered in my mind long enough to find them funny :3

Geez there's a lot of Don't Starve cat stuff. I...guess i could try ^^" shouldn't be too hard. I think a more appropriate title would be "Don't last 5 minutes without yelling at your owner to give you food" or something.

7 hours ago, mewthemew said:

I actually took an animation class in college. All I got from that was the basics: walking, walking in place, hopping, four legged walk cycle.....all on paper. hopefully when I get back to college and do animation II, we'll learn how to do that sort of thing on the computer!

(i'm getting a major in animation to become a storyboard artist. :3)

Ey, I'm planning on doing animation next year :) I'm going more towards 3D animation however.

4 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ey, I'm planning on doing animation next year :) I'm going more towards 3D animation however.

nice, nice! I hear blender's great for 3D! i tried blender once. I...er...made a cup and then never touched it again. So many rules and stuff to remember.

11 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

nice, nice! I hear blender's great for 3D! i tried blender once. I...er...made a cup and then never touched it again. So many rules and stuff to remember.

Well once you make the models, stages and everything, I'm sure it's easier to animate than 2D. Just takes more time.

5 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well once you make the models, stages and everything, I'm sure it's easier to animate than 2D. Just takes more time.

i'm sure, too.i saw someone do a speed model of queen sectonia from one of the kirby games. took her 3 hours. it was cool.

4 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

i'm sure, too.i saw someone do a speed model of queen sectonia from one of the kirby games. took her 3 hours. it was cool.

I know MMD isan easy program to use to animate. But after doing applied animation courses, that may seem like a serious down grade :p

5 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I know MMD isan easy program to use to animate. But after doing applied animation courses, that may seem like a serious down grade :p

Hopefully when I get through animation II this semester, and you figure out 3D animation (Is it a course or...?) we'll be able to so some sort of weird animation collab thing.

8 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Hopefully when I get through animation II this semester, and you figure out 3D animation (Is it a course or...?) we'll be able to so some sort of weird animation collab thing.

Aren't you doing 2D though? (It may not matter. The course next year covers both 2D and 3D iirc).

7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aren't you doing 2D though? (It may not matter. The course next year covers both 2D and 3D iirc).

like i said, some WEIRD collab :p

2D AND 3D? that's amazing. i'm kind of jealous, actually ^^"

4 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Offending me? Naw! Also I think it's both. Or it could just be covering both types :)

allrighty ^-^ i'm just a slightly paranoid person. hopefully the classes are fun for you as much as the classes at my college are fun for me (as in, i love being at college.)

6 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I gotta write this down.

Dragon + Cat = Animation

mt2UmwGG_400x400.jpeg<- This could be Wilson cat btw

i...er can't see the picture :p

i'm thinking of drawing all the characters (plus Waargh, my DS character) as cats :3....still working on a thing though.

would DS characters as cats be considered fan-art of off topic, i wonder...

I was regretting posting the rest of the pictures I drew for cat-face, but...eh...who cares :3

Now that i finished what I was doing, I can now draw what everyone wanted me to draw ^-^

EDIT: That is...everyone wanted me to draw the DS characters as cats, right? I can't seem to figure it out.

HNI_0004.JPG

HNI_0011.JPG

HNI_0003.JPG

HNI_0002.JPG

HNI_0006.JPG

Oh, yeah, and before I forget: @SirKnight I drew you an abyssinian cat. pretty easy. and also an abysirknightian cat :p I apologise the first one's a bit light. for some reason, my 2DS didn't want to play nice today >.>

turns out abyssinian cats have GIGANTIC ears! they're like the fennec foxes of the cat world!

HNI_0033.JPG

HNI_0034.JPG

33 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Oh, yeah, and before I forget: @SirKnight I drew you an abyssinian cat. pretty easy. and also an abysirknightian cat :p I apologise the first one's a bit light. for some reason, my 2DS didn't want to play nice today >.>

turns out abyssinian cats have GIGANTIC ears! they're like the fennec foxes of the cat world!

Spoiler

HNI_0033.JPG

HNI_0034.JPG

OMG I LOVE THESE

They have the biggest ears

uwu

WHICH ARE ALSO THE CUTEST!!! OWO

Archived