Asparagus    9,104

Hi @TheBlob, you have captured the essence of Don't Starve itself... I would kiss you if I wasn't currently an amalgamation of 2 other forumers... 

Welcome to madness O__O the forums :)

• Like 2

MenaAthena    10,300

Welcome to the forums! These are some nice doodles you got there; maybe now I can get Wilson's hair to look right.

Say, you wouldn't have happened to have written some DS stories on FanFiction.net, have you? I think I might have read your stuff. I might be mistaken though.

TheBlob    548

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!!

@MenaAthena That might have been me! I used to post to fanfiction.net but I don't anymore. I do still post to AO3, though: archiveofourown.org/users/HideousBlob/works

@DragonMage156 I'll have to check out your comic! There are so many really talented artists here!

Bebbit    2,781

Welcome to the forums! I hope my like says everything; I don't have much to say other than "your art is great."

• Like 1

MenaAthena    10,300
30 minutes ago, TheBlob said:

@MenaAthena That might have been me! I used to post to fanfiction.net but I don't anymore. I do still post to AO3,

Ah, yep, that'd be you. Thanks for linking me to where you put you're stories now. I really enjoy reading them. :)

• Like 1

DragonMage156    23,355
1 hour ago, TheBlob said:

DragonMage156 I'll have to check out your comic! There are so many really talented artists here!

Both my art threads had my name in the title. You can find my DS art in this forum section. I've linked the other one in my signature :) if you like anthros and talking animals (and the scientist suffering physical trauma XD) then you'll like my comic. I must tell you my Wilson drawing is not as good as yours but it's slowly getting better :)

1 hour ago, TheBlob said:

DragonMage156 I'll have to check out your comic! There are so many really talented artists here!

Both my art threads had my name in the title. You can find my DS art in this forum section. I've linked the other one in my signature :) if you like anthros and talking animals (and the scientist suffering physical trauma XD) then you'll like my comic. I must tell you my Wilson drawing is not as good as yours but it's slowly getting better :)

Edited by DragonMage156
Argh this double posting is killing me!! D:
  • Like 1

TheBlob    548

I hope the hair thing is helpful; if there's something that I didn't explain well (or at all) let me know and I'll see if I can elaborate on it! 

@Mobbstar I think I've seen you around in the Steam workshop! :o 

@PiturcaClaudiuStef 

• Like 3

DragonMage156    23,355

- WX: Is that blood?

(... blood for the blood god!)

- I get the feeling I've seen that Wolfgang and Woodie one before. Maybe on DA? Poor Woodie :p

- Wilson, you no fun :/

- Yeah Wickerbottom, jokes are meant to be funny.

All the other pictures are pretty cool/funny as well ^_^

• Like 3

TheBlob    548

Thanks!! :D

Hmm, I don't post fanart to dA currently, but you might have seen it on Twitter? I remember I posted it there!

Actually I've been wondering if I should be active on dA again, are you on there? Is it fun? It used to be fun but I lost touch.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TheBlob said:

Actually I've been wondering if I should be active on dA again, are you on there? Is it fun? It used to be fun but I lost touch.

it's your choice it seems like a big community many arts there many posts,sure I'll give you a watch and a favorite just drop me your DA name

also you make amazing arts

• Like 1