Sign in to follow this  
vadjok88

Can't cut the trees!?

vadjok88    14

There is an issue with cutting the trees down!

post-503-1376458925726_thumb.jpg

I have planted them very close to each other - and it seems to be a big problem to cut these rows down.

I managed to cut some trees down, however - most of them - are just impossible.

Piggies and Wilson keep running "into" the trees with no action.

Looks like there needs to be a space all around the tree to cut it down.

I've been coming to this wood for 10 days and managed to cut some more trees down when they changed into small size. I have tried to burn these rows down - it helped me to get few more trees down. However - most of them are unreachable for Wilson or piggies.

There was even 1 tree left in a small row I managed to cut - and they CAN'T REACH A SINGLE TREE?!

cptCalavera    611

Probably the same kind of bug that makes it impossible to cut trees or collect items on the border of the worlds. And the one where the pig king has a tree through his stomache that is uncutable.

Toaster Fu    101

So what your saying is that he somehow managed to plant a tree in the same spot as another tree thus make both of them impossible to chop down.

vadjok88    14

Doesn't look like I have planted those trees in the same spot - they just really close. And don't know why that single tree is not coming down.I'm running all around it - and seems to be even running ON it..What about rows - piggies and Wilson just running into them with no action... ?

Edited by vadjok88

Sign in to follow this