What kind of item would you like to be added to the game?

• A  clock much like a compass that gives what time of day is now (useful in Caves)
  • A cart for my beefalo so I can be a sadistic slave driver.
  • "Chrono" related stuff that controls the powers of time. Cause why not?! We have magic and in real life there's none T^T
  • Sand for beautiful glass. Really?! We have the desert and we can't have sand and why Shipwrecked has it.
  • Snowballs. For beating the crap out who you hated the most by not killing. Helps with anger issues. Together with my snowmans plezzz..
  • I want ale/wine. Cause I'm a minor and I want to get experience when I'm (mean my character cause I see freaking headaches to be caused by sanity) drunk
  • Oil. Cause I want some people to notice me in game when I found one I'm hell of  rich person and I'll make me a business out of it. Together with some oil lamps even though we have weird lanterns made from living bulbs
  • More science. Cause I'm sick of magic
  • Scarecrow. And if it's full moon make it a living scarecrow to beat the **** out of you.
  • Keys. Cause I'm greedy and give me mimics cause chest are not scary
  • Can we have  items that hold lore of the story. I'm impatient and I need one.
  • Potato cup. Duh Captain Obvious! Together with potatoes cause I want fries.
  • Bone meal. And do you want some beansprout with it?? Up and Away Confurmdd?? I dunno?
  • Tescoils. Seed from Tesla Trees . HIGH VOLTAGE!!
  • Hot air balloons. When Wilson was now **** tired to walk.
  • Wheat or wheatout you??
  • Do you want some flours for your garland.
  • Roses. **** it I want those roses not those ******** flowers I pick.
  • Potions. Cause for SCIENCE!!
  • Bonfires. Willow wants bigger fires.
  • It i"snot mine" Literally!!

I kinda always wanted lampposts as a way of lighting up bases in late game. I guess they could be crafted as a structure with lanterns, boards and something else. I feel like it would look better than having lanterns lay on the ground and maybe they could have a higher fuel capacity so that players can put a bunch of light bulbs into them to make them last for a while

I think it would be pretty cool to have a blacksmith area on a base, to raise the durability of specific weapons by using one of the items needed to make said weapon, like using a Nightmare Fuel to "fix" the Dark Sword or Thulecite Club.

Would also be cool to have food to make on Endothermic Fire, for it to have more uses than just cooling down the characters.

• Arrow Turrets. I wanna be a guard killing hounds with style.
  • Dumbells. Wolfgang's specific item.
  • Old Bell. Cause why not??
  • Splinter. Not any Bigfoot will want that. ( saves your base )
  • Rope. Lead and herd animals with force.
  • Catapults. Siege warfare anyone??
  • Silk bomb. Slows anyone but spiders T^T
  • Asparagus. Either that guy or the vegetable.
  • Bear traps. Ouch for the bearger.
  • Bug Swatter. A slap for the Dragonfly.
  • Fairy Bell. Spores + Old Bell
  • Wire Mechanism. I want an easier way to open all flingomatics at once.
  • Whistletoe. Call the domesticated 

31 minutes ago, Michi01 said:

I kinda always wanted lampposts as a way of lighting up bases in late game. I guess they could be crafted as a structure with lanterns, boards and something else. I feel like it would look better than having lanterns lay on the ground and maybe they could have a higher fuel capacity so that players can put a bunch of light bulbs into them to make them last for a while

That would actually look pretty cool.

2 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:
  • An avocado cup!...I'm sorry they're keeping me hostage!.;A;
  • A werebeaver saddle exclusive to Wendy(maybe not exclusive to Wendy). :^)

Riding Woodie? Kinky

1 hour ago, Veirian said:

Doors Doors Doors!

Rechargeable Morning Star (maybe you can recharge it from Lightning Rod?)

Throwing spear (maybe add a rope to it so you can get it back easier)

yes yes yes yes

Some more variety of ranged weapons would be nice, but would probably make combat too easy... Hmmm... Coffee maybe. For a speed boost. I'm such a sucker for that walking cane.

I also agree that I'd like to see the Old Bell back in DST but I completely understand the gravity of how dangerous that could be...

More decorations.

After you survive a year or two, there's not much to do. You just kinda sit in your base and get bored.

What to do? Base building? Yeah.

Let us make actual Christmas Tree, we could use more player-made tiles, more not-so-useful things we can place to make things prettier.

New potted plants. Figurines. I know there are skins, but they don't solve the problem.

Hopefully we'll get new stuff like that in TtA.

29 minutes ago, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

I'd like to see

• More traps (like a bear trap that will hold whatever it catches in place, like beefalo, hounds, volt goats, etc.)
  • More science doo-hickeys (think more things like the rainometer and the thermometer)
  • ROOFS (with grass, wood, stone, and thucelite tiers)
  • Gates (for our walls and animal pens)

Roofs would ruin seasons, slap a grass roof on your walls and BAM all spring and summer gear is pointless.

28 minutes ago, Scoobie101 said:

Roofs would ruin seasons, slap a grass roof on your walls and BAM all spring and summer gear is pointless.

It would make them quite a bit easier, but it drives me nuts that Wilson can make an alchemy engine, an ice box, or a pair of night vision goggles out of a mole, yet can't even conceive of making a roof :p 

Tomatoes that can be thrown

More decoration items

More magic items (Perhaps something that looks pure magic instead of ALL dark magic)

More science items

Essentially, just more items.

More late game goals, and not jokes like "beefalo taming" and the 27,500 HP dragonfly that spits babies

More set pieces (Perhaps random chance things. I love taking small gambles with loot, instead of "All the setpieces besides just the little skeleton boons want to kill you")

FER GODS SAKE, LESS STUFF THAT IS 900% NECESSARY FOR OTHER PLAYERS, LIKE THE EWECUS. Sorry for that small outburst, it's just, since most of the time I play alone(Not percisely by choice), having 40 ewecuses just wandering around the world isn't the greatest thing.

More animals.

More mobs.

More buildable structures

The ability to use the potato cup in a crockpot for a "Potato cup stew" that when eaten still does give back the potato cup.

Tallbirds stop auto-attack smallbirds and teenbirds that aren't their own, and vice versa. While they don't attack their own, that's only until the server reloads, and then they kill each other. This is the dumbest feature ever, and as a tallbirdologist I'm insulted. I mean, I know they have one eye, but can they really not recognize their own species under certain circumstances?

Player-based attacks only have a chance to stun other players instead of 100% stun (Does not affect mobs)

Renewable fireflies

A way to get cave things on servers that have no caves (Maybe instead of spawning that blank turfed sinkhole-less area, a tiny little cave biome with some things)

Variances in mobs (some beefalo look different than others, but don't exactly operate different)

more birds

More things for summer specifically

autumn breezes (Like in shipwrecked, but maybe not as extreme?)

Wes balance (No, not like what you're thinking. Wes in a team set up is a drain, regardless. He needs a benefit to a team, but not to himself. I suggested "Balloon Bandages" a long time ago, which can be used by anyone besides Wes. As of right now he just consumes more food and doesn't offer any perks to a team besides decorative useless balloons.)

I may add more to this post later. Or just make another post. But I'm sick, so this is all I can think of now.

Archived