Doodles! of DS!

I was going to post yesterday, however i didn't like the result because it look so lazy so i decided to draw them much better this time. Enjoy!

wendi2.thumb.png.a8b5c6a265fa4f54b19be94dd3dd4b08.png

Version with pupils.

Spoiler

wendi.thumb.png.d2aef9a224d538aa8fbdc07e9eab5937.png

I was thirsty so i search for Pepsi ads, and saw this hilarious picture, and it remind me of orange soda in Shipwrecked. So i redraw them as a reference.

pepsi.thumb.png.e3dffea8cba284bcf4c1cd495b977354.png

And this, well, it best left unmentioned.

meme.thumb.png.23b62644023c676ae58b9500b13b90ff.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, DarithD said:

i wish i can get those kits, but it's so expensive,

It is expensive. If you save up and wait for a sale, I'd recommend not getting a kit, but buying the few specific supplies you need: 2-3 decent flat brushes of varying size, a palette knife or two, seven colours (titanium white, alizarin crimson, cadmium red, cadmium yellow light, yellow ochre, ultramarine blue, and cobalt blue), and some cheap canvases or boards. A friend of my mother's actually got super cheap wall art from the dollar store and gessoed over it for canvas. You could try that, but then you'd need to buy opaque white gesso as well.

Alternatively, you could get the cheapest oil painting kit you can find, practice with that, then upgrade to better supplies as you run out of the cheap stuff.

Take my advice with a grain of salt if you will, since I'm not much of a painter, but I will say that sometimes those kits give you a bunch of stuff you never use.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

It is expensive. If you save up and wait for a sale, I'd recommend not getting a kit, but buying the few specific supplies you need: 2-3 decent flat brushes of varying size, a palette knife or two, seven colours (titanium white, alizarin crimson, cadmium red, cadmium yellow light, yellow ochre, ultramarine blue, and cobalt blue), and some cheap canvases or boards. A friend of my mother's actually got super cheap wall art from the dollar store and gessoed over it for canvas. You could try that, but then you'd need to buy opaque white gesso as well.

Alternatively, you could get the cheapest oil painting kit you can find, practice with that, then upgrade to better supplies as you run out of the cheap stuff.

Take my advice with a grain of salt if you will, since I'm not much of a painter, but I will say that sometimes those kits give you a bunch of stuff you never use.

I see, thanks for the tips!

got anymore tips for me when it come to drawing? i get a better art station eventually, now i'm resorting to paint.

1 hour ago, thomas4845 said:

Untitled-2.png.72f8fc4fc0216adadad81665bc3e7fee.pngUntitled-1.png.cccaea8b37be086bfcbf1ba290786e5c.png

just gonna add my more gruesome wendy drawings

ˢᵒʳʳʸ

eyy, make an art thread, it look great!

• Like 1

On 2019-08-16 at 10:54 AM, DarithD said:

got anymore tips for me when it come to drawing? i get a better art station eventually, now i'm resorting to paint.

Krita and Autodesk Sketchbook are both very solid art programs that are free.

Aside from that, I don't really know what to say. Not all art advice applies to all artists. Do you have an idea of where you want to go artistically? Your drawings are pretty solid as they are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 8/18/2019 at 4:11 AM, ResettePlayer said:

Krita and Autodesk Sketchbook are both very solid art programs that are free.

Aside from that, I don't really know what to say. Not all art advice applies to all artists. Do you have an idea of where you want to go artistically? Your drawings are pretty solid as they are.

Sorry for the late reply, i didn't receive any noti.

my friends said i'm good at drawing anime

i want to draw western, but that turn out icky

maybe something like this

download.jpg.e297b97745d0b3562dbdf9a8deaa9d30.jpg

I'll draw more after this fever fade away, i should've used lighter tone.

testt.thumb.png.ad4f797a401b3911b0499cc87363dd7b.pngtestttt.thumb.png.427951ce10c4c089172e2d5bb4126494.png

• Like 5