DarithD    2,325
2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I loke how you drew Wendy in the second one. Also, is that Wilson running around in the background? XD

It's charlie, but i'm too lazy to draw her XD

Bebbit    2,781

These are all so great... I will never get those adorable Crawling Horror and Terrorbeak smiles out of my head.

DragonMage156    23,907

Those Wendy drawings are so adorable! ^_^ Not sure she'd be wearing the same clothes as she got older but that's just me.

Do you ship Wendy and Webber btw? I'm just curious. This ship isn't as popular as it should be :/

DragonMage156    23,907

Heh I used to ship Wilson and Wendy when I was new to the fandom but there was more art of, and sometimes even cuter, Willowson ^_^ (I think even Klei ships them ;) )

Since Wendy and Webber are rather young (like 9-10) I imagine their relationship (lovey or friendship) to be quite innocent and tame. However, other fans and shippers out there like to think so otherwise 0_0

As for what adult Wendy should wear? I'm no fashion expert but maybe some of her skins portrait can give you some ideas :)

• Like 2

DarithD    2,325
29 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Heh I used to ship Wilson and Wendy when I was new to the fandom but there was more art of, and sometimes even cuter, Willowson ^_^ (I think even Klei ships them ;) )

Since Wendy and Webber are rather young (like 9-10) I imagine their relationship (lovey or friendship) to be quite innocent and tame. However, other fans and shippers out there like to think so otherwise 0_0

As for what adult Wendy should wear? I'm no fashion expert but maybe some of her skins portrait can give you some ideas :)

Yosh, i'm on it ouo)b

I'm shipping Webber and Wendy because how they sync together in DST, its easy to farm materials with Abigail's helps. (and they even greet each other, its soo cute!!!)

Edited by DarithD
  • Like 1

DragonMage156    23,907

Yeah, they even seen to be quite good friends according to some quotes. I'd go fetch some but idk where to look and can't be bothered atm :/

Mobbstar    13,788
2 hours ago, DarithD said:

Is it just me or my drawing is getting more and more NSFW? o_o

They are and have always been rather... big O.o

• Like 2

DarithD    2,325
8 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

wendykinkymeme.jpg

You aren't getting out of this debacle anytime soon.

Oh god.

• Like 2

DragonMage156    23,907

Ooh those adult Wendys look good :) I don't think your drawing are getting NSFW, unless I don't understand the last one (which I don't :p )

Edited by DragonMage156

DarithD    2,325
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 7.59.08 AM.png

"Wilson's bizarre adventure"

This is turning into a meme, and I LOVE IT!

also, gonna leave a hint for the next patch.

Ruins_pillar.png

• Like 2