Instant-Noodles

DST Skins Checklist (Updated: 11/26/2020)

myxal    367

Is it expected/unavoidable that the browser eats CPU for several seconds (at least 3) after pasting in the JSON? (~800 items in inventory). And also when loading the textarea screen if a JSON string was previously loaded.

@Instant-Noodles, could you set spellcheck=false on the text area, and disable/adjust word wrapping, if possible?

Whisperlisc    4373
2 hours ago, Ezaroth said:

Moldy Backpack is a skin now?

And it's loyal, i wonder how can we get this, if we can that is.

__IvoCZE__    8373
2 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

And it's loyal, i wonder how can we get this, if we can that is.

April Fools. Would be briliant.

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

GareBear856    1

The only item I can’t figure out is the flamboyant headpiece. What skin is that for? Feather hat I’d guess, or maybe wurt’s headpiece he crafts?

The salt lamp looks awesome!

Edited by GareBear856

Iconer    6

Hi, I have a suggestion for a new filter. :idea:
I would like to find items, which
are unowned + are not marketable + cannot be purchased in the in-game shop + are weaveable
The new option could be called Marketable = Non-purchasable (Weaveable)

Instant-Noodles    2902
On 8/21/2020 at 6:02 AM, Iconer said:

Hi, I have a suggestion for a new filter. :idea:
I would like to find items, which
are unowned + are not marketable + cannot be purchased in the in-game shop + are weaveable
The new option could be called Marketable = Non-purchasable (Weaveable)

Thanks for the suggestion.  However, the Marketable pull-down filter is already fairly cluttered with the Any / Yes / No (Weaveable) / No (All) options.  Adding options for No (Purchasable) and/or No (Not Purchasable) to the pull-down will likely add confusion as to whether the "Purchasable" is in reference to the Steam Market (since it's under "Marketable", but the selected option includes "No") or the in-game shop.  

Moreover, both aforementioned options are actually subsets of the No (All) option, so adding a separate pull-down filter for Purchasable would add unnecessary redundancy. At least for now, I won't be adding either of these options.

Presently, all non-purchasable skins (from the in-game shop) that are also weaveable are of the Beard, Emoticon, Portrait Frame, Profile Icon, and Vignette types.  So, while not the most ideal, you can currently find unowned + weaveable (i.e. not marketable) + not purchasable skins using the following filters:

EDIT (09/24/2020): The Wigfrid Character Update was released earlier today and it added 22 new skins.  As with other character updates, Wigfrid's tradeable Formal, Survivor, Shadow, and Rose skins were retired to their corresponding Heirloom quality and replaced with weaveable versions in the original rarities.

Here is Wigfrid in her new "Winged Victory" set, as well as her performing her new unique idle animation while wearing most of the Starter Pack 2020 skins:
wigfrid_valkyrie.thumb.png.6afd06a3a181c7c53160afe3cb9fd32f.pngwigfrid_idle.thumb.gif.bbe79f7ab074b01c33ee9991890a9490.gif

Edited by Instant-Noodles
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mike23Ua    7713
3 hours ago, Articestone said:

Wurt new skin looks amazing 

Yes! Of all the skins Wurt, Ooze Science Machine and the new Lantern are my favorites, Wormwoods looks a little too cutesy for my personal taste.. maybe next year on that Totally Normal Tree? 

Walters skin is delightfully creepy looking lol, reminds me of Slappy from Goosebumps.

Wolfgangs skin is pretty cool looking too :) 

Woodies skin an obvious reference to the hippie days and a highly popular Hippie Movie of which I won’t mention because those who get it get it, and those who don’t are too young to get it.

Unfortunately the skins are not available on Xbox One until we get the patch (hopefully) next week.. :( but until then I can enjoy increased Hallowed Nights drop rates!

(the thing I’m eagerly waiting for most however is finally being able to buy the Creepy Cauldron Hallowed Light Torch and Macabre Birdcage unfortunately the ability to purchase those also has not gone live for Xbox yet either.. but My Wallet is ready for them Next Week!)

Edited by Mike23Ua