DST Skins Checklist (Updated: 03/27/2024)

46 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

They show up in your inventory? No changes to mine :(.

They don't show up in my inventory, just in the tool/checklist.

4 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Event items mean they'll be given to everyone to use until Christmas is over.

After reading Noodle's post here, more exactly the edit at the bottom, he says that " event-limited drops will be part of the Winter Collection ". So they might be considered as drops but only during the event, still being available to use to whoever has them in their inventory after the event.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, t1morino88eex said:

After reading Noodle's post here, more exactly the edit at the bottom, he says that " event-limited drops will be part of the Winter Collection ". So they might be considered as drops but only during the event, still being available to use to whoever has them in their inventory after the event.

So then were the skins for the Halloween part of the costume collection?

Edited by GiddyGuy

8 hours ago, t1morino88eex said:

Hey Noodles. I synced my inventory and the Christmas event items appear as "owned" already. Aren't they items that are going to drop during the Christmas event but still available afterwards? (similar the 2 costume and 2 disguises from hallowen)

UoVEx23.png

7 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Event items mean they'll be given to everyone to use until Christmas is over.

Yup, it's exactly as @GiddyGuy says.  Event skins will be given to everyone to use during the Winter's Feast event.  Once the event is over, they'll disappear (similar to the Hallowed Nights character-specific costumes).  

As for why it appears already in the checklist, event skins don't actually show up in your Steam inventory (so they don't really sync). To get around this, I made the checklist automatically check them during a specific time-frame.  A green prompt box appears at the top of the checklist when this happens.  

event.png

As the start and end dates for the Winter's Feast event haven't been officially announced, I arbitrarily set the start/end dates to 12/08 to 12/27.  Once official dates are announced, I will update the checklist again.  I actually made a small edit to my post regarding this when I uploaded Version 1.51 yesterday, but I guess I should've made a new post instead to better explain this.  Sorry for the confusion.

3 hours ago, t1morino88eex said:

In a similar fashion to Costume Collection skins (ex. Cheeky Chester Cap) during the Hallowed Nights event, skins part of the Winter Collection (but not of Event rarity) will only drop during the Winter's Feast event.  Those can be used even after the event.

• Like 2

Today's patch added in 11 new skins, so the checklist has been updated once more.  

As with the Winter's Feast event, since an end date for the new event hasn't been announced, I've arbitrarily set it to end on the Thursday after Chinese New Year (i.e. 02/02/2017).  The checklist will be updated again if this date turns out to be incorrect.  

On a related note, a special thank you to @PeterA and @ImDaMisterL for providing the new Year of the Gobbler event skin images.

I also added a small feature in this update:

• Reward Progress Bar
    A progress bar will now appear whenever a skin that is part of an skin set is checked or unchecked.  The bar will also let you know what other skins are in the ensemble and the reward skin that will be granted upon owning all ensemble pieces. 

The website and HTML file links are the same as before.  Lastly, here are a few screenshots of Version 1.60 (~2.12MB):

Spoiler

preview19.png preview20.png preview21.png

EDIT (02/08/17): The official end date for the Year of the Gobbler event has been announced, so I've accordingly corrected the end date to 02/13/2017 in Version 1.61.

EDIT #2 (02/14/17): Two new loyal skins were added today for Valentine's Day.  As such, the checklist has been updated to Version 1.62.

Edited by Instant-Noodles
  • Like 9

Today's patch added 3 skins to the game; 2 are new while 1 is a re-release of the Tragic Torch.  

People who previously obtained the Tragic Torch during the Cyclum Puzzle (in 2016) now owns a Timeless rarity Tragic Torch (previously Loyal rarity).  While people who obtains the Tragic Torch during the current Cyclum / Metheus Puzzle (in 2017) will obtain it under the Loyal rarity.  Also notable, the Timeless rarity now has its own rarity color (previously it shared the same color as Event rarity).

In addition, two small features were added to the checklist: 

• New Release Tag / Filter
    Newly added skins to the game will now have a "New Release" tag under its skin name for 7 days (from its addition).  Hovering over this tag will show when the skin was added to the game.  Moreover, while there is at least one skin in the checklist with the "New Release" tag, a "New" filter button will appear next to "All" and "Duplicates".  Clicking this button will display only the newly released skins.  This will hopefully make it easier for people to distinguish which skins are new to the game and which are not.

• Duplicates Total Tally
    When using the "Duplicates" filter, the tally indicator will now also show the total number of duplicated skins you have in total (per rarity and overall) if you own more than one copy of one or more skins.  This should make it simpler for people (that have many multiples of the one skin) to know if they have enough skins for use in the Trade Inn.  As a reminder, the "Duplicates" filter button only appears if you previously synced the checklist with your Steam inventory and have at least one duplicate skin.

As before, the website and HTML file links are unchanged.  Finally, here are a few screenshots of Version 1.70 (~2.16MB):

Spoiler

preview22b.png preview23b.png preview24b.png

EDIT (04/18/17): The skin rarities of the Ancient King's Chest and Ancient Cane were changed (from Loyal) to Timeless in today's patch.  The checklist has been updated to Version 1.71 to reflect these changes.

EDIT #2 (04/22/17): As 7 new granted skins were added in yesterday's patch, the checklist has been updated to Version 1.72.  In a similar fashion to reward skins, the checklist will automatically check/uncheck the corresponding granted skin as owned when you check/uncheck the base skin.  A prompt will also appear near the bottom of the screen when this happens.  Moreover, a big thank you to @ImDaMisterL and @PeterA for providing higher resolution images of these skins.

EDIT #3 (04/24/17): Today's patch added 2 additional granted skins.  Accordingly, the checklist has been updated to Version 1.73.

EDIT #4 (04/25/17): Two more granted skins were added today, so the checklist has been updated to Version 1.74.

EDIT #5 (04/27/17): The Floppy Miner Hat, Bumble Fire Staff, and Bumble Ice Staff were re-named to Frilly Headlamp, Fiery Bumble Staff, and Icy Bumble Staff respectively in today's patch.  So, Version 1.75 has been uploaded.

EDIT #6 (04/28/17): Ancient Explorer was renamed to The Ancient Explorer in today's patch.  The checklist has therefore been updated to Version 1.76.

EDIT #7 (05/18/17): Two new skins and one new rarity modifier/color were added in today's patch.  The checklist has therefore been updated to Version 1.77.

• Like 7

Alongside the introduction of Winona in today's patch, six new skins were also added.  So, I've just released a new version of the checklist.

A special shout out to @PeterA and @ImDaMisterL for providing high-res versions of the skin images. 

Moreover, two additional features have been added:

• Skin Tags
    To better identify which skins are part of an ensemble or grant other skins, these skins will now have a tag in the top right hand corner of its name.  Hovering over these tags will also provide further details.  Ensemble piece skins (i.e. skins that are part of a set that unlocks a reward skin) are identified with a "E" in the tag while item granting skins (i.e. skins that unlock one or more secondary skins) are denoted with a "G" in the tag.

• Collapsible Headings
    A toggle button has been added to the right hand side of each rarity heading.  Clicking on this button will expand or collapse the section under that respective heading.  Likewise, a master toggle button will now also appear next to the filter heading.  This button will expand or collapse all sections that are currently displayed.

As usual, the website and HTML file links remain unchanged.  Lastly, here are a few screenshots of Version 1.80 (~2.30MB):

Spoiler

preview25.thumb.png.d509d00973affe5f1c64c211e8d554fe.png preview26.thumb.png.1a50460d36e3d5b5375223cd731460a0.png preview27.thumb.png.a6c527d2b354974ba8aaf2f4d9829e84.png

• Like 8

I don't usually make a new post unless new features are added to the checklist, but The Forge Beta added *gasp* 194 skins *gasp* to the game on Monday (10/23/2017).  So, this merits its own post.

Moreover, as The Challenger skins are event items (so they don't appear in your Steam inventory) and @JoeW only provided a rough start/end date for the actual Forge Event:

On 23/10/2017 at 1:57 PM, JoeW said:

When does the Forge end? 
The Beta will last one week, until October 30. For the full launch, The Forge will last 3 weeks from the time it launches and we expect it to launch around the second week of November, but we don’t have a solid date yet. 

I have arbitrarily set the Forge Event start and end dates to 11/09/2017 and 11/30/2017 respectively.  The Challenger skins will be automatically checked as owned during this time frame.  I will update the checklist with the actual dates once they are officially announced.

Lastly, a special thank you to @PeterA and @ImDaMisterL for providing higher resolution images of the event skins. 

The website and HTML file links remain unchanged.  And here are a few screenshots of Version 1.81 (~3.61MB):

Spoiler

preview28.thumb.png.251a06c46d0448fb5ac186324685efc0.png preview29.thumb.png.0ce736a8ad3eaace32e706bd1f8805a0.png preview30.thumb.png.3bcc11aaa0b7da6d714eb89a4f6be6fe.png

EDIT (10/26/2017):  Thanks to @KoreanWaffles for noticing an incorrect skin image for Wendy's The Challenger skin.  I have corrected this in Version 1.82.  Moreover, for those wanting to see character line-ups for all currently released skin sets, please see my post here.

EDIT #2 (10/30/2017):  Along with the Hallowed Nights event starting today, 28 new skins were also added to the game.  So, the checklist has been updated to Version 1.83.  As an official end date for this event has not been announced (aside from it ending when the Forge event ends), I've set the end date to the same arbitrary date I set for the Forge (i.e. 11/30/2017) in Version 1.82.  Once an official date is confirmed, I will update the checklist accordingly.  As before, event skins will be automatically checked as owned during this time frame.  

EDIT #3 (11/09/2017):  The Forge event officially started today.  And with it, came 2 new skins.  These have been added to the checklist in Version 1.84.

EDIT #4 (11/28/2017):  The Forge (and consequently Hallowed Nights, which is set to end when the Forge ends) was extended in today's announcement.  Version 1.85 has been uploaded to reflect the event extensions.

• Like 10

As part of the Winter's Feast update, 89 skins were added to the game.  The checklist has therefore been updated.  No new features, but this amount of new skins warrants its own post.

As before, since an end date for the Winter's Feast event has yet to be announced, I have arbitrarily set the end date to the first Thursday of January (i.e. 01/04/2018).  If this turns out to be incorrect, I will update the checklist as necessary.  The 6 Winter's Feast Event Skins will automatically be checked as owned during this period.

For character previews of the new Roseate and Snowfallen skin sets, please see my other post HERE.

The website and HTML file links remain unchanged.  However, as the site hit or went over its bandwidth limit the last 2 months, I may need to mirror or transfer the site to another host soon.  As usual, here are a few screenshots of Version 1.86 (~4.51MB):

Spoiler

preview31.thumb.png.237b901a8b320eb66ce6fc2cab1958e8.png preview32.thumb.png.eec3f47488211a4e672456d5dc93f5d3.png preview33.thumb.png.639632f980be28d26d6665fc16a5c096.png

Last but not least, thanks to @PeterA and @ImDaMisterL for providing higher resolution images of some skins.

EDIT (12/20/2017):  Based on current usage patterns, the site will again exceed it's monthly bandwidth limit within the next few days.  To alleviate this issue, I have transferred the site to GitHub (which has a monthly bandwidth cap that is 10x that of Firebase).  This will most likely be a permanent host change. 

The old Firebase URL (https://dst-skins-checklist.firebaseapp.com) will now automatically redirect you to the new Github URL (https://dst-skins-checklist.github.io).  Since Local Storage is bound by same-origin policy, checklist saves on the Firebase site will unfortunately not transfer to the GitHub site.  So, you will need to re-sync your Steam inventory when you next visit the site.

EDIT #2 (12/24/2017):  The end date for the Winter's Feast event was announced by Klei's Twitter account on Friday.  As such, I have just released Version 1.87 to correct the event end date to 01/08/18.

EDIT #3 (01/11/2018):  The "Magnificent Feastclops Ornament" profile icon was renamed to "Magnificent Fuelweaver Ornament" in Monday's patch.  Likewise, Wes's The Roseate image was modified in the same patch.  The checklist has therefore been updated to Version 1.88 to reflect these changes.  

• Like 7

The Year of the Varg event began today and, with it, 53 skins were added to game.  The checklist has likewise been updated.  As before, no new features, but this number of new additions deserves a separate post.

Uniquely, this event does not activate any Event rarity skins.  So, while a bar will appear at the top of the checklist to indicate the event start and end dates, no event skins will be automatically checked as owned.  For character previews of the new Verdant skin sets, please refer to my other post HERE

As usual, a special shoutout to @PeterA and @ImDaMisterL for their ongoing assistance.

The website can be accessed HERE while the HTML file can be downloaded HERE.  Finally, here are a few screenshots of Version 1.89 (~4.92MB):

Spoiler

preview34.thumb.png.9fc89ab84ccb61921e252883206e6fc9.png preview35.thumb.png.32b31b6712cb4f90609f6b5aab2ab54d.png preview36.thumb.png.90e2be58d74e833baef36b48dc19d2b5.png

EDIT (02/11/2018):  Thanks to @Chris1488 for catching a mistake with the rarities of the Clay Hound and Clay Varg profile icons.  They were incorrectly listed as Commons in the checklist, but are instead supposed to be Classies.  This error has been fixed in Version 1.8.10.  Moreover, due to the number of minor revisions since I've added new features, the checklist versioning scheme has henceforth been changed from x.xx to x.x.x (ex. 1.89 is now 1.8.9).

EDIT #2 (02/13/2018):  Eight of ten Lunar Collection skins (2 spiffy, 2 distinguished, and 4 event rarity) from last year's Year of the Gobbler event were re-enabled today for the Year of the Varg event.  As such, the checklist has been updated to Version 1.8.11.

EDIT #3 (02/23/2018):  The update to the checklist versioning scheme inadvertently introduced a save import bug to the checklist.  This issue has been fixed in Version 1.8.12.

EDIT #4 (03/01/2018):  The Year of the Varg Event was extended today to March 16th.  Accordingly, a new version of the checklist (Version 1.8.13) has been uploaded.

• Like 5

The Gorge Event began earlier today and it introduced 125 new skins to the game.  The checklist has therefore been updated.  

For character previews of the Culinarian and the Victorian skin sets, please see my other post HERE.

As usual, the website can be accessed HERE and the HTML file can be downloaded HERE.  Moreover, here are a few screenshots of Version 1.8.14 (~5.84MB):

Spoiler

preview37.thumb.png.8279bd756206ba166f77008258baf0a1.png preview38.thumb.png.1f857a7d7ea61788864bb070bf088bad.png preview39.thumb.png.6657ead22bcfc9e0f6fe94e9fa8c689f.png

Lastly, a special thank you to @PeterA and @ImDaMisterL for their assistance with some skin images.

EDIT (06/18/2018)Today's update added 21 new Gorge related skins (20 Common, 1 Loyal) to the game.  The checklist has therefore been updated to Version 1.8.15.

EDIT #2 (07/07/2018): The Gorge event was extended by a week in yesterday's announcement.  Version 1.8.16 has been uploaded to reflect this change.

EDIT #3 (07/18/2018): The Gorge Tournament rewards were added to the game in today's patch.  Version 1.8.17 now includes these 7 new loyal skins.

EDIT #4 (09/29/2018): The patch from 2 days ago introduced 13 loyal skins that are obtained from the new Twitch drop system.  As such, the checklist has been updated to Version 1.8.18.

• Like 4

The Hallowed Nights event returned yet again in yesterday's patch and this time it will last until November 22nd.  During this period, the checklist will automatically check the Costume Collection event rarity skins (12 total) as owned. 

Furthermore, 42 new skins (including 4 Proof of Purchase rarity) were added to the game.  A preview of the new character set can be found in this post.

Filter Layout Changed
With 869 skins now in the game, the filter buttons at the top of the checklist had become incredibly cluttered.  These buttons have therefore been changed to dropdown menus in this latest version.  While the filter functionalities remain the same, the top layout should now be more cleancut.

As before, the website  and HTML file links remain unchanged.  Likewise, a shoutout to @PeterA and @ImDaMisterL for their continued assistance.   Lastly, here are a few screenshots of Version 1.8.19 (~6.49MB):

Spoiler

preview40.thumb.png.10217778f911a3ddcdd1e9fdcff086ae.png preview41.thumb.png.96eba1575cb4ba372026dbb03bc10b6d.png preview42.thumb.png.e2f5eb68f9e25ac74f680ee5f4f39854.png

EDIT:  Today's patch added 1 additional skin.  The checklist has therefore been updated to Version 1.8.20.

• Like 2

The Forge Event officially began today and with it came 94 new skins.  During the event (which lasts until December 3rd), 12 event skins (The Challenger set) will be automatically checked as owned in the checklist.  This will be in addition (while the 2 events overlap) to the 12 skins that are checked for the Hallowed Nights event.

The checklist has therefore been updated to Version 1.8.21.  As per usual, the checklist can be accessed online or via a file download.  Likewise, a special thanks to @PeterA and @ImDaMisterL for their continued help.

Finally, here are a few screenshots of the latest version (~7.12MB):

Spoiler

preview43.thumb.png.c1b198d28be7d2dbdf67ac411e3656c1.png preview44.thumb.png.a32f99c89dd8394e1458553cda9e40ef.png preview45.thumb.png.3bb3001f2bd9df9669819c0e0f9022b0.png

EDIT (11/13/2018):  Today's update added 12 additional loyal rarity skins to the game.  The checklist has therefore been updated to Version 1.8.22.

EDIT (11/19/2018):  Today's patch added 1 new skin and changed the names of 4 old ones.  The latest version is now Version 1.8.23.

EDIT (11/22/2018):  The Hallowed Nights Event was extended to December 3rd, 2018 today.  Version 1.8.24 reflects this change.

EDIT (12/03/2018):  The 5 Funko Pop skins had their rarity changed from Proof of Purchase to Elegant in today's patch.  As such, the checklist has been updated to Version 1.8.25.

EDIT (12/06/2018):  Winter's Feast started today and with it came 23 new skins.  This patch also moved 27 skins from the Snowfallen collection to the Winter collection.  As an end date for the event was not announced (other than it'd end in January), I've arbitrarily set the end date to January 3rd, 2019.  If this date turns out to be incorrect, the checklist will be updated accordingly.  During the event, 6 event rarity skins will be automatically checked as owned in Version 1.8.26.

EDIT (12/19/2018):  The official end date for the Winter's Feast event has been announced.  Version 1.8.27 now properly reflects the official January 8th, 2019 end date.

EDIT (01/09/2019):  The Winter's Feast event was extended to January 24th, 2019 in today's announcement.  The checklist has therefore been updated to Version 1.8.28.

EDIT (01/24/2019):  The Year of the Pig King Event started with today's patch and, with it, came 33 new skins (previews of all the skins can be found in this post).  Moreover, 4 additional skins were moved from the Snowfallen collection to the Winter collection.  No end date was announced for this event, so I've arbitrarily set the end date to February 28th, 2019.  As usual, if this date turns out to be incorrect, I will update the checklist as needed.  During the event, 4 event rarity skins from the Lunar collection will be automatically checked as owned.  The latest version of the checklist is now Version 1.8.29.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

As the Year of the Pig King Event is still ongoing and an official end date still has not been announced, I've removed the arbitrary end date (of 02/28/2019) I set in Version 1.8.29 and replaced it with an undefined March end date (of 03/??/2019).  Additionally, 2 skins were actually moved to the Heart Collection in the previous patch, but was not reflected as such in the checklist.  Those skins have now been updated in Version 1.9.0.

Version 1.9.0 (which can be accessed online or downloaded) also introduces several new features:

1. Multi-Filters
    The checklist can now be filtered based on multiple criteria.  Simply select the desired filters in the dropdown menus of the new Multi-Filter section and the results will dynamically update.  Alongside this, 5 new dropdown menus have also been added: Marketable, Ownership, Release (only shows up if there are newly released skins), Reskin, and Type.

The old button filters have now been moved to the new Quick Filter section.  Selecting the "All" Quick Filter will reset all dropdown menus in the Multi-Filter section while selecting any other Quick Filter will accordingly update the Multi-Filter section to match.

2. Hoverable Tooltips
    The checklist now uses mobile-friendly hoverable tooltips to display additional information about a skin.  Previously, the checklist relied on the title attribute to display said information, but this was not viewable on mobile browsers. 

3. Skin Types
    On the initial load of the checklist, the rarity column will now be updated to show each skin's type (i.e. Belonging, Emote, Emoticon, Event Chest, Portrait Frame, Profile Icon, Vignette, and Wardrobe).  For skins that fall under the Belonging and Wardrobe types, hovering over the Type column in each row will further state the exact item or character part that is reskinned.  Moreover, skin types are now a searchable parameter in the Search bar, as well as a selectable filter in the Multi-Filter section.

As the rarity column has been repurposed, you can see the rarity of a particular skin by hovering over that skin's image.  Alternatively, you can also look at the sub-heading (which contains each rarity's count) to learn of a particular skin's rarity.

4. Column Sorting
    Columns containing text (denoted by a dotted underlined heading) can now be alphabetically (denoted by an up arrow) or reverse alphabetically (denoted by a down arrow) sorted by clicking on its associated heading once or twice respectively.  Furthermore, once any column is sorted, a reset sorting button will appear on the left side of the main header.  Clicking this button will reset the checklist to its initial sorted state.

5. Improved Performance
    Quite a few things have been changed under the hood with respect to filtering, loading, saving, and syncing.  This should result in the checklist having better overall performance.

Last, but not least, here are a few screenshots of Version 1.9.0 (~7.71MB):

Spoiler

preview46.thumb.png.4ba634f439524c54afe77bbe63f67267.png preview47.thumb.png.9801d74ffa8fe797c3be2e77084c7ea2.png preview48.thumb.png.77cf1c2383956e53d9af0c04ace2402c.png

EDIT (03/02/2019):  This topic is now one of the featured threads in the [Don't Starve Together] General Discussion forum!  Thank you everyone for your support!

Featured.thumb.png.b4942ed6db9e0727490f22c1aa5d10f4.png

EDIT (03/07/2019):  As part of the drop system change, today's patch added in 20 new skins and 2 new rarities (Heirloom and, the currently unused, Character) to the game.  Moreover, Winona's Formal, Roseate, Shadow, and Survivor collection skins were replaced with non-marketable versions.  Previously marketable versions of these skins were upgraded to Heirloom Distinguished and Heirloom Elegant rarity.  It should be noted that Heirloom rarity skins will no longer drop.  Lastly, the Year of the Pig King event officially ended today.  The checklist has therefore been updated to Version 1.9.1.

EDIT (03/28/2019): The Wortox update introduced 13 new skins and 3 new collections today.  The Factory Skins related to Winona's Next of Kin animated short were also moved to the new Next of Kin collection.  The order of rarities in the checklist have also been updated to match that of the game.  The latest version is now Version 1.9.2.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The Willow Character Update was introduced in today's patch.  And, with it came, a whopping 132 new skins (74 Common, 32 Classy, 10 Spiffy, 5 Distinguished, 8 Elegant, and 3 Loyal). 

As with the previous character update, Willow's Formal, Roseate, Shadow, and Survivor skins were upgraded to Heirloom Classy, Heirloom Distinguished, and Heirloom Elegant rarities.  In its place, non-marketable/weavable versions of the aforementioned skins were added to the game under the Classy, Distinguished, and Elegant rarities.

The checklist has now been updated to Version 1.9.3 (~8.80MB).  As usual, the checklist can be viewed online or downloaded.  Finally, here are a few screenshots:

Spoiler

preview49.thumb.png.b54ac133f205ac4e67cb3cb5f57ccbee.png preview50.thumb.png.0e886ec7fe40bf26047f000cdf5e5f05.png preview51.thumb.png.08b64a7c4f5d10145d6cdc08c1b4db34.png

It should be noted that 3 skins are incorrectly named as "Buckled Gloves" (instead of "Driving Gloves") in the current game files.  For name parity,  Version 1.9.3 has not corrected this typo (i.e. the 3 skins in question are also called "Buckled Gloves" in the checklist).  However, the checklist will be updated when (and if) the game receives a patch that fixes said names.

EDIT (05/08/2019):  The 3 incorrectly named skins from yesterday's Willow Character Update was fixed in a patch today.  Version 1.9.4 of the checklist now reflects this change.

EDIT (06/06/2019):  Wormwood was officially released in today's patch and with him came 13 new skins.  The checklist has therefore been updated to Version 1.9.5.

EDIT (06/17/2019):  The descriptions for non-marketable event skins have been updated in Version 1.9.6 to better reflect the fact that (1) Forge, Hallowed Nights, Snowfallen, Year of the Pig King, Year of the Varg, and Winter collection skins can be obtained as drops since the Winona Character Update; (2) Profile Flairs, Portrait Frames, and Vignettes from the collections in (1) stopped dropping since the Willow Character Update; and (3) Gorge collection skins (but not including profile flairs, portrait frames, and vignettes) can be obtained as drops since the Wormwood Update.

EDIT (06/27/2019):  The Return of Them hotfix from earlier today added in 11 new skins; 9 are upcoming Twitch Loyal Rarity skins and 2 are Proof of Purchase rarity skins.  The checklist has been updated to Version 1.9.7.

EDIT (07/17/2019):  Today's Return of Them hotfix added in the missing 2 skins from the Crystalline collection sets that were added when the checklist was last updated.  Moreover, upon further checking, it appears the 11 skins that were added in Version 1.9.7 were actually released in the June 26 346546 hotfix instead of the June 27 347014 hotfix.  The update notes for the checklist has been corrected accordingly in Version 1.9.8.

EDIT (07/25/2019):  Warly was added in today's patch.  With him, came 12 new skins and 1 new collection!  The checklist has therefore been updated to Version 1.9.9. 

EDIT (08/15/2019):  The RoT Turn of Tides update was released today to the main branch.  With it, came one new time-limited loyal skin.  The checklist has been updated to Version 1.9.10.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Instant-Noodles, thanks for making this tool.

May I suggest a feature/features - have you used/seen Steam Trade Matcher? (TL;DR: users join a group, where their inventories are visible. On the site, after logging in and hitting scan, I'm presented with a list of trade matches, where another user/trade bot has trading cards I'm missing).

• Specific scan functionality (targeting 1 other user) could probably be implemented in the checklist - just compare tradable duplicates and tradable unowned sets between 2 users.
  • Assuming there's interest, will and feasibility, could STM possibly integrate DST checklist and provide trade matches of DST inventory items for its steam group? (STM currently doesn't do any game-specific items, only Steam community items (trading cards, emoticon, backgrounds) AFAICT, so it probably has no concept of DST-specific attributes like rarity.)
  • Thanks 1

On 09/09/2019 at 6:18 AM, myxal said:

@Instant-Noodles, thanks for making this tool.

May I suggest a feature/features - have you used/seen Steam Trade Matcher? (TL;DR: users join a group, where their inventories are visible. On the site, after logging in and hitting scan, I'm presented with a list of trade matches, where another user/trade bot has trading cards I'm missing).

• Specific scan functionality (targeting 1 other user) could probably be implemented in the checklist - just compare tradable duplicates and tradable unowned sets between 2 users.
  • Assuming there's interest, will and feasibility, could STM possibly integrate DST checklist and provide trade matches of DST inventory items for its steam group? (STM currently doesn't do any game-specific items, only Steam community items (trading cards, emoticon, backgrounds) AFAICT, so it probably has no concept of DST-specific attributes like rarity.)

Thanks for the suggestion.  I took a look at STM, but, at this time, it's unlikely that I will expand the checklist into a website that stores an active database of the DST inventories of people who sign in (via Steam OpenID) and have it automatically match them with other people's inventories upon login. 

However, I have previously made a tool that does exactly what you mentioned in bullet 1.  It has only been used by myself and a few friends, but since there appears to be interest, I will share the url:  https://dst-skins-checklist.firebaseapp.com/match.

The Tradable Duplicate Skins Matcher tool will match tradable duplicate skins between 2 Steam inventories.  Similar to the checklist, it will require the pasting of the JSON text of each respective Steam inventory.  After matching, it will generate two types of lists: one showing tradable duplicates in one inventory that the other doesn't own and another showing all tradable duplicates in each inventory.

And, if you're wondering why the checklist and this tool requires the pasting of JSON instead of fetching the file itself after typing in a Steam profile, that's because github pages only allows for the hosting of static websites.  So, both tools were made with Javascript (which, in the absence of using a proxy, is restricted by CORS policies) instead of a server side scripting language. 

Hope that helps.

matcher-01.thumb.png.009c5e06c377ce7558318f7ad275dcf0.png matcher-02.thumb.png.9bc4841f3fd9ab4c73c1c0a9046fd5db.png

• Thanks 3