She's a character very fitting to a rabbit for sure. 

Maybe she'd make an interesting actual Don't Starve character; You could make it so bunnymen defend her, and give her increased sanity drain from 'scary' things like spiders and such. I don't know what to make of Darkness for her though. Seems like she'd need to be okay with it somehow if she wanted to live in the caves with the bunnymen. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2018 at 7:19 AM, gallusvarius said:

She's a character very fitting to a rabbit for sure. 

Maybe she'd make an interesting actual Don't Starve character; You could make it so bunnymen defend her, and give her increased sanity drain from 'scary' things like spiders and such. I don't know what to make of Darkness for her though. Seems like she'd need to be okay with it somehow if she wanted to live in the caves with the bunnymen. 

Thanks. Although I'd love to throw all my OCs at the game, I have completely halted in making mods (or maybe I just need a coder to make changes to the current Ori one).

Edited by DragonMage156

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Thanks. Although I'd love to throw all my OCs at the game, I have completely halted in making mods (or maybe I just need a coder to make changed to the current Ori one).

I can attempt to code. I WAS in the process of making a cool mod with a sailor character, but then all the assets, code, and speech.... went missing from the folder.

• Sad 1

Coloured version of "if Fluffy was a Don't Starve character"

Spoiler

Profiles.thumb.jpg.21ce6ca72260090356cd969038c7619b.jpg

perks.thumb.jpg.1682825096b8b5a552de9f07a204e382.jpg

This ^ is for an RP btw.

Also I humanized the shadow monsters (it was in my draw list but I wanted to draw it now)

5c179216173bf_Humanshadows(1).thumb.jpg.49efc61492fb3c78cd236c395d9d8db2.jpg

Skits is the leader (for obvious reasons) and I'm sure you can tell what/who the other two are. I'm not that sure about Skits or Tero's outfit though. Also I tried drawing a humanized swimming horror but I ran out of ideas and eventually gave up. Though now thinking about it, he could be a merman/mershark/siren of some sort. Not technically human but eh.

They also like to torment Kage:

5c1792171e0ec_Humanshadows(2).thumb.jpg.379ed08f71b6f2c7d56470e762895637.jpg

As shadows, they used to insult and belittle him after he lost his mean streak. Now they like to strike fear into him and maybe even beat him up a little. Poor Kage (oh I just made my OC's life worse again, didn't I? ( ._.) )

• Like 5

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

It'd be funny if your version of Skits had a Brooklyn accent to match the tough midget persona.

Studying the shadows, I can see which one is which. Though If I humanized terror-beak, I'd give him a overlip or a overemphasized lip to reference that aspect.

Idk why but my first thought was Bartholomew (Bentley's brother) from Spyro 3. That's probably not what a Brooklyn accent is though XD

I can try that next time, though drawing overbites or underbites of any kind are weird :p should I emphasize his lips like Klei did to Maxwell? XD

Edited by DragonMage156

On 7/8/2016 at 3:50 PM, minespatch said:

im going to get backlash.png

5c385dcc83f9b_Kagelore(1).thumb.jpg.3afec7ca1ebc671acd9f5730bb71eecf.jpg

5c385dcd84f6c_Kagelore(2).thumb.jpg.9d96555b1f22a3b7299a158d543c55e9.jpg

So I drew this and shared it on a Discord. @minespatch suggested I post it to the forums so I thought what better way to do that than reference the post I had in mind. Expect more Wilson and Kage shenanigan in the future... maybe :p

(Btw it took me ages to find that post XD had to dig deep in Minespatch's DS art thread for it ^^; )

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Not directly related to DS but I recently finished a panel for the Wilson meets Red comic. I'm quite proud of it:

Sunset.thumb.jpg.7dd59832543826e5c8de949c52931670.jpg

(Whoa, it's looks quite big on the forums ^^; )

I've always been quite good at blending colours but I tried my hand at rim lighting. It's not the best bit it's a start.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

How did you manage that white-like lighting on the trees?

Well at first I was going to just use a lighter shade of green but when that doesn't really work out, I went to it with an eraser. Then I carefully coloured around them. I also used a little bit of yellow on them but it's not that visible.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2019 at 6:31 PM, minespatch said:

Oh right, Willow's going to be in the next page of the Red comic?

Yep! She actually made an appearance in the last 4 parts if I remember correctly. I'm so close to finishing it! I just need to colour the last two panels, string it together and add subtitles! >u<

• Like 1