Toki's (renamed) Corner of Art Shame

toki-dokke

An accurate representation of my two Youtuber OCs in the Camoflauge universe, named Thomas Garcia (right) and James Dunlap (left)

Thomas and James Best Bros.png

I grabbed a random picture from the internet with a city street and used it as the background since I couldn't hide the original characters on the original image.

So I'm working on a big piece. A bust of Aradia Megido from Homestuck, and I told myself to make a progress so you guys can see what I go through to make a decent piece of artwork. I've only gotten to lines so far, but I will work on it bit by bit.Aradia Line Progress.png

So I did a thing that @minespatch asked me to do and i should've done it earlier. Delphi and Priapus are both Greek divine entities (gods/goddesses) that exist in the universe of Camoflauge. Recently, I had to design Delphi and Priapus' true form (once he actually realizes his potential as a god)

I'm just gonna hide it because of the scandalous pose of Priapus.

Spoiler

Priapus and Delphi.jpeg

I have finished an artwork that I'm actually proud of myself for :D

I've made two different versions of the finished piece. One with a background and one with a transparent background if the background displeases you.

Spoiler

Aradia Final Progresss.png

Here's the progress

Aradia BG.pngAradia No BG.png

Welp, I finished Terezi all in one go. So I'll put these bit by bit.

Spoiler

Terezi Color Progress.png

Coloring Progress

Spoiler

Terezi Final Progress.png

Finalizing Progress

Terezi No BG.png

Now, the colored background one isn't cooperating with me. So you get just the one on a transparent background.

EDIT: just click the smol one

Terezi BG.png

To take a break from nice drawings for a bit, I drew this.

Too many priaps.png

Since there are 4 universes in the story @minespatch and I are writing, there are 4 versions of each character. It just so happens that the draw the squad fit the 4 Priapus versions perfectly. Darker pink is Prime Universe (normal), Lighter Pink is Equivia, Darker Red is Antagon, and Paler Red is Oppiverse.

Archived