Toki's (renamed) Corner of Art Shame

toki-dokke

After a few days and possible screeching of stress I have finished an official piece of the Greek god of reproduction, Priapus.

(it took me about 3 days to figure out how to make ArtRage's white background transparent)

offic Priapus.png

So I have some Work in Progresses to show you guys. Just letting you know what I've been wasting time on instead of doing something productive like making food for myself.

Screenshot079.png

yes those are Homestuck Shimeji's on my desktop. They like to block things while I work

@minespatch and I like to fuse our characters sometimes, and this is just the result of one of those fusions.

Screenshot080.png

Yes, another fusion. This one is actually an older one.

Screenshot081.png

A piece suggested by @minespatch. I'm still working on it.

So some rough traditional drawings that I am going to color today, but I won't be able to post it by then.

Little Bob.jpeg

Bob Brantley (soon to be Massacre in the matter of a few more weeks/months) is @minespatch's character. After leaving The League, he decided to take up boxing as a profession. Despite the League having dangerous missions with battling mythological monsters, boxing real people who don't exactly mean to be evil doesn't exactly please his lover Johnny either way. But Bob does it for the sake of having his Johnny happy.

Ariston Lifeguard.jpeg

Ariston Massacre (who also is @minespatch's character) is a satyr from the dimension known as Macondo. After getting together with Johnny, Bob, and Sawan, he decided to take up a job (for the sake of Johnny becoming the status of househusband). Becoming a lifeguard, he's usually leaving and putting his life on the line for others (to Johnny's worry). 

I will try to finish these both eventually.

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I didn't know what you really looked like until saw your DA ^^' Seems like you like Sans a lot ;)

I'm not really into Undertale that much actually. But I still cosplay Sans due to the simplicity of the costume.

28 minutes ago, toki-wartoothxx said:

I'm not really into Undertale that much actually. But I still cosplay Sans due to the simplicity of the costume.

All you gotta do is get a blue hoodie and rip your face off. So simple and yet so fabulous!

These are the badges I've been working on with @minespatch so we can sell them for $3 each at Artist Alley next year. I haven't exactly finished some of these yet, but I decided to put them on here to show my progress.

Now, there is a thing about the Homestuck ones. Andrew Hussie does not want people to sell his characters, so those ones will be free once we get to that point in time (same with RWBY and Miraculous Ladybug). 

Badge Page 3.png

List of Badges (starting from top left corner and going right): Elizabeth Comstock (Bioshock Infinite), Huey Freeman (The Boondocks), Detective Gumshoe (Ace Attorney), Maya Fey (Ace Attorney), Markiplier, Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan), Feferi Peixes (Homestuck), Ellie (The Last of Us), Ken Masters (Street Fighter), Frisk (Undertale), Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck), and Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan).

Badge sheet 2.jpg

List of Badges (like before): @minespatch, @toki-wartoothxx, Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney), John Egbert (Homestuck), Lee Everett (The Walking Dead video game), William F. Guile (Street Fighter), Buttercup (Fusion Fall version; Powerpuff Girls), Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan), Priapus (original character), Dave Strider (Homestuck).

16 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Wow, really dude? NSFW? I mean... Stabbing with a fork?

Yo. I don't judge.

I try. And if my art isn't sufficient enough for you then I'm sorry. Honestly...

Like I don't understand if you're being sarcastic or not, but just... (jesus.)

Archived