Double posting error

Auth

It's only a temporary "fix" for now until I can figure out WHY the forums are causing the double posting. 

I know for sure that it's not because of double clicking reply, and with the "fix" I know that it seems like it's registering 2 submits. But until I get through the mountain of stuff we have going on right now, I can't really dig too much deeper to fix it. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

8 hours ago, JoeW said:

It's only a temporary "fix" for now until I can figure out WHY the forums are causing the double posting. 

I know for sure that it's not because of double clicking reply, and with the "fix" I know that it seems like it's registering 2 submits. But until I get through the mountain of stuff we have going on right now, I can't really dig too much deeper to fix it. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

GCOqjkl.png

Do what you must; the forums can handle it!

Do not be sorry for the inconvenience you haven't brought upon us. We are all thankful for the time and effort you put into fixing the forums and dousing the drama, but I assure you, if you must work, do not let these silly social shenanigans get in the way!

Archived