Double posting error

Auth

16 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

But JoeW, what about the spacing error?

That's not an error, it was like this all along before the latest forum upgrade. Then auto-spacing between paragraphs came, like you have it in MS Word and such. Now it's gone again.

6 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

Yeesh, we don't need to know what you do with your wife. Keep it kid friendly on your own forum, eh?

7KwQS4s.png

Considering Urban Dictionary's definition of hammered...

---

When it comes to being on-topic with this thread, I've been hit with a million double posts today. For some reason, refreshing threads causes my reply box to be a saved draft of what I already posted, and though I don't know how to trigger it, sometimes the contents are published while going between tabs. I'm unsure if this helps at all, but it's sure frustrating for everyone involved.

Pretty much every time I've posted today it tried to double post, but the second post just got stuck in the editor with a message saying I needed to wait a second longer before posting again. I can just delete the second message from my editor and everything's fine, but it's a little annoying.

38 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That's Joe's fix for the double post error. It prevents you from doing so thos way.

It somehow found a workaround some members, though... what a smart bug...

I've seen it a bunch, but it doesn't stop the posts from posting sometimes when *blank*.

Whenever I go on a thread I already posted in, I have to delete the contents of my reply box EVERY SINGLE TIME. If I don't, then doublepostaroni. Monotonous.

Archived