HERE COMES THE JUMP KICK (an art and cosplay thread)

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

So who's better in a fight: Wanda or Whitford?

Without any special abilities, Whitford is extremely frail in comparison. Whitford's health is about 102, Wanda's is 150, and Whitford would have a very low damage multiplier with his bare hands, as he can barely feel his own arms.

She would most certainly win if Whitford had his powers stripped from him. 

Unfortunately, the incident of his powers being stripped from him is VERY unlikely, as Whitford (almost) always has his brother's shadow hands at his disposal.

Ahem sorry, this might require more explanation... Rambles under the cuts.

ORIGIN STORY INCOMING

Spoiler

Whitford has more precise feeling in the shadow arms/hands rather than his own. His "human" brain is only wired to register one pair of arms, and that's his brother's.

He usually requires constant help from his brother to control his biological arms correctly to say... write or turn door knobs while others are watching.

THm5llS.png

VqCRzGB.png

02a88d7a46d84241a87d6e80dc0d3be9.png

Whitford's brother, Whitley, is not commonly known or seen by others. The exception being Whitford and his shadow arms, which are dense enough to be seen, should they be revealed.

Spoiler

Maxwell was attempting to create a son he could raise as his own, without having to go through the trouble of marrying. Besides, he had a particular set of genes in mind (YOU CAN PROBABLY GUESS WHO THE OTHER BIOLOGICAL PARENT IS SMH), so he created a... shadow-alchemy experiment. 

Unfortunately, he did not seem to calculate the generation of a twin, (the child is still Carter family blood, twins seem to be common) so Lee did not properly develop, and was instead absorbed by Ford.

The spirit still exists in Ford's mind, and he has access to control of his brother's developed shadow arms, while in turn, Lee has access to his whole body. He could take over if he wished, but rarely does so. He wants his own body.

Spoiler

Being on Hell Island gives Whitley the ability to manifest himself, so it's his goal to trick Whitford for as long as possible in order to get him to the island by whatever means necessary. Even if it takes years to fully convince him.

He is the one who convinced Whitford to break into his father's things and steal the Codex Umbra at a young age. So Ford has been practicing the magic within the tome ever since. He believed it was his only confide.

Maxwell is still unaware of this. Ever since the return to civilization, he abandoned the dark book and locked it up. He warned Ford, ever since childhood, not to mess with his things.

He'd sure be in an ass-load of trouble if his father were to find out about his hobbies, but since Whitford is such a timid and mild mannered man, Maxwell may never suspect him to act out of line. Or to be under the influence of the Codex.

On a less serious note, Wanda could probably punch him and he'd just start crying and the fight would be over.

Edited by WPH
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, WPH said:

On a less serious note, Wanda could probably punch him and he'd just start crying and the fight would be over.

Without any special abilities, Whitford is extremely frail in comparison. Whitford's health is about 102, Wanda's is 150, and Whitford would have a very low damage multiplier with his bare hands, as he can barely feel his own arms.

So if a battle between Whitford and just living under sun conditions, Whitford would flop over due to heatstroke...

40 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So if a battle between Whitford and just living under sun conditions, Whitford would flop over due to heatstroke...

He's white as hell too. He'd burn so easily.

He was raised in a very posh household too so I would assume being thrown into the wilderness would be WAY out of his element. He probably carries an umbrella during summer in the real world.

15 hours ago, Miss said:

More fabulous Maxwells plz, there can never be enough! 8D

Oh, thank you! Out of curiosity, I checked your art out as well and your painting is so marvelous... It must take quite a long time for each comic page!

Also, I suppose I'm a new fan of your comic now! Completely read up to 32 just today. I've always adored ENORMOUS wings so I might draw some fan art some day...

Edited by WPH
  • Like 1

9zunhwt.png

A friend of mine asked me to make an "anatomy chart" of Wereson, so here it is.

also some quick sh*tposts

Spoiler

from an rp with my friend izzy and her OC, maurice.

this is post-island survival wilson

Ul4DXwQ.png

KN6L9EO.png

bGfCHfi.png

Edited by WPH
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

His back plays Bring me to life? What else does this jutebox pupper have in his back?

It was the only thing dark and edgy enough to portray his fur pattern.

Edited by WPH
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, WPH said:

Maxwell was attempting to create a son he could raise as his own, without having to go through the trouble of marrying. Besides, he had a particular set of genes in mind (YOU CAN PROBABLY GUESS WHO THE OTHER BIOLOGICAL PARENT IS SMH), so he created a... shadow-alchemy experiment.

Maxxy gotta get dem fabulous hair genes for his boy

• Like 3

Sorry that it's nothing extravagant, @Miss ... but please do take this fanart. ;o; It's sloppy. I might do something better later...

a56ee306f5ab42b58723c64b5a35df2a.png

Your comic has such lovely visuals so far. ^^

• Like 10

1 hour ago, WPH said:

Sorry that it's nothing extravagant, @Miss ... but please do take this fanart. ;o; It's sloppy. I might do something better later...

a56ee306f5ab42b58723c64b5a35df2a.png

I think it might look better if Wilson was coloured, much like the rest of the picture.

Other than that, it looks great :)

2 hours ago, WPH said:

Mc40i5O.png

Wilson looks adorable when he's not fully transformed and ripping everyone apart.

And lol, Huggs Beary :D

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, WPH said:

(IMAGE)

Oooooh this is lovely o: Thank you so much ~

Do you have a DA or Tumblr by any chance? I'd love to add it to the fan art section or reblog it :3