HERE COMES THE JUMP KICK (an art and cosplay thread)

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Why is SW Wilson wrapped in a towel? 0_0

And lmao, dat distraction XD Reminds me of the scene in The Lion King a little :p

Heheh, the picture itself was going for a post-shower/bath kind of thing, but with the wet hair design given from the Shipwrecked trailer.

On 6/23/2016 at 6:39 AM, minespatch said:

I have a horrible request:|D.png

Reveal hidden contents

Can you please reference this scene with replacing hans conreid with Maxwell and the servants with the shadow creatures...?

I'm so horrible.

finally the day has come

98XXnmL.png

Hehe, the two maxwell shadows on the bottom were done by @YzarcCreations and our friend Ram.

• Like 8

Okay, I'm working on a Happy Ending AU where they put Charlie in a robot body, but I'm having trouble designing one that looks nice, and still makes sense. <:v Considering that it would have been constructed on the island...

They were able to make great structures like the portal, the alchemy engine, flingomatic... etc... so... here's what I have so far...

BR6LeIv.png UgLotbO.png

Right now, I'm going for a Clockwork wind-up kind of design.

5yQaiqo.png

Uh... thoughts? Suggestions? ^^

• Like 5

9 hours ago, WPH said:
Spoiler

Okay, I'm working on a Happy Ending AU where they put Charlie in a robot body, but I'm having trouble designing one that looks nice, and still makes sense. <:v Considering that it would have been constructed on the island...

They were able to make great structures like the portal, the alchemy engine, flingomatic... etc... so... here's what I have so far...

BR6LeIv.png UgLotbO.png

Right now, I'm going for a Clockwork wind-up kind of design.

5yQaiqo.png

Uh... thoughts? Suggestions? ^^

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i needed thissssss

LOOK AT HOW CUTE SHE IS

LOOK AT WILSON BLUSH IM DYING

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

That seems really awkward XD

I imagine it would have been extremely awkward for Wilson to work on, seeing as he's literally constructing a female's body which requires attention to detail. 

Spoiler

The process is even worse once Charlie possesses the body and he still has to stick his hands up where hands normally should not be going in a woman. Charlie doesn't really care though. She's just happy they all went through the trouble of trying to rescue her and giving her a worthwhile physical form.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, WPH said:

I imagine it would have been extremely awkward for Wilson to work on, seeing as he's literally constructing a female's body which requires attention to detail. 

Hide contents

The process is even worse once Charlie possesses the body and he still has to stick his hands up where hands normally should not be going in a woman. Charlie doesn't really care though. She's just happy they all went through the trouble of trying to rescue her and giving her a worthwhile physical form.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

*Willow/Maxwell jealously intensifies*

The real question is, which ones are they jealous of?

Edited by WPH
Shipping wars intensify
  • Like 1