Oxygen Not Included Reveal

I've enjoyed every Klei game I've played. I'm so glad that Klei is such a rock-solid success and that you guys can seemingly so effortlessly put out great game after great game. Here's to the next Don't Starve!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, jbeetle said:

I've enjoyed every Klei game I've played. I'm so glad that Klei is such a rock-solid success and that you guys can seemingly so effortlessly put out great game after great game. Here's to the next Don't Starve!

thats one of the reasons im hyped for oxygen not included because klei has  a record  of making great games.

• Like 1

SPACE.  Space. Gottagotospace.  Look Dad, I'm in space!  Space.

...ahem.  I absolutely LOVE colony/building-up-from-nothing games in general...but they have to be a certain gameplay style for me to be able to get deeply, addictedly into it.  (What style?  I dunno...closer to Civilization or Harvest Moon (Harvest Asteroid?) and further away from Facebook/phone-gamey RTS, maybe?  More...time to actually make decisions about building, less "DO STUFF RIGHT NOW OMG!")

But the writing/humour style of it looks bang on, so far...and OHMYHELL, that _portal_! :D

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 1

• Developer
25 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

I wan't to make my potato farm and make my space Slaves Dwelers to carve potato cups so they can only drink from the potato cups.

Potato cup is going to be an item.

It's going to be an item, right?

Right?

• Like 7