Mack's MS Paint Masterpieces

Morgan17

1 hour ago, KidneyBeanBoy said:

I can come nowhere close to Mack's level of artistic expertise and talent, but I could not let this discrepancy go unadressed.

ifeelweirdjustlookingatthis.png

Oh wow you're an old forumer...hi!

And that butt is so smooth and bootiful.

15 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

You got a message from the creator of Undertale himself? 0_0

I heard he was kinda rude/mean. Is he? I get the feeling he isn't.

i bet he's bitter because of the abomination he created :^)

Wow, this thread went from short and mostly sensical to long and WTF?! really quick...

By the way, you see those annoying little white bits all around the outlines?  That's because, of all things, the newer MsPaint _doesn't let you do proper bucket fills_ anymore, one of my favourite features!  I mean, you want to be able to fill a space properly without accidentally going over the lines and having to re-draw them all the time, right? 

So, look up "Paint XP", which I found pretty easily.  SCREW anything from Windows 7 on; it's missing features and the interface is wonky!

I mean, I _know_ this thread is not about masterpieces.  I just thought I'd point out something useful.  : P

...Notorious

1 hour ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Wow, this thread went from short and mostly sensical to long and WTF?! really quick...

By the way, you see those annoying little white bits all around the outlines?  That's because, of all things, the newer MsPaint _doesn't let you do proper bucket fills_ anymore, one of my favourite features!  I mean, you want to be able to fill a space properly without accidentally going over the lines and having to re-draw them all the time, right? 

So, look up "Paint XP", which I found pretty easily.  SCREW anything from Windows 7 on; it's missing features and the interface is wonky!

I mean, I _know_ this thread is not about masterpieces.  I just thought I'd point out something useful.  : P

...Notorious

Usefulness is not important to masterpieces.

Archived