Mack's MS Paint Masterpieces

Morgan17

Since everyone's making art threads in the off topic, I might as well hop into the fray.Wardobub.png

Weirdobob for no reason.

These are actually quite easy to pump out, believe it or not.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm taking requests! However, please don't overload me with them. As easy as it is to draw all of these, it could become quite a hassle.

10 minutes ago, Mack18853 said:

These are actually quite easy to pump out, believe it or not.

Wonder why

Yeah paint is pretty easy. I used to make my own masterpieces back in the day :) I even made a short pic by pic animation! Back then however, I was too scared to upload (to Facebook) it incase it got hate comments :/

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wonder why

Yeah paint is pretty easy. I used to make my own masterpieces back in the day :) I even made a short pic by pic animation! Back then however, I was too scared to upload (to Facebook) it incase it got hate comments :/

That's too bad! I would have liked to see that.

Please.  I draw in MSPaint all the time.  You can totally do complicated things with it, just look at...most of my DeviantArt gallery. People like to use it as a joke, and sure, you CAN draw sloppy childish "dur hur, lok how funie dis is!" scribbles in it...but you don't _have_ to.

Case in point:  My avatar.  And that's one of my quicker, dashed-off ones!

...Notorious

29 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Sure, you CAN draw sloppy childish "dur hur, lok how funie dis is!" scribbles in it...but you don't have to.

Example:

Spoiler

dragon_paint_eg_by_dragonmage156-da61fcx

Left: Crappy drawing with little to no effort.

Right: A drawing that took a bit of time for a bit more perfection (although I could do way better than that).

I personally prefer pencil and paper though.

*thundering applouse*

With the right ideas and an open mind, even crappy drawings can be moving!

(Though if you are concerned about the programme's limited functionality, maybe you should look into firealppaca. I used it in my recent "digital lineart")

52 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

Draw me like one of your shark girls  

french shark.png

:33

34 minutes ago, KidneyBeanBoy said:

I can come nowhere close to Mack's level of artistic expertise and talent, but I could not let this discrepancy go unadressed.

ifeelweirdjustlookingatthis.png

You took my art and improved it by 1000%.

Archived