Sign in to follow this  
SinisterHumanoid

Help on figuring out what the hell is causing a memory leak?

Recommended Posts

No idea why, no new mods or anything since I last played, did a test launch and joined my own server, then messed around with a few of the older mods and uninstalled a few that wasn't needed anymore to try and help.

 

The game just forces a shut down due to no more memory when joining my server now and I have no clue why there's a memory leak, or where to even locate the issue.

 

Client Crashlog: http://pastebin.com/jtbtLX9H

Edited by SinisterHumanoid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muche    295

The crash is caused by Only Fertilize Once mod - although it is marked as a server only mod, it is being loaded on the client as well which is not expected.
Looking at the comments on the mod's page, the crashes have been repeatedly reported there.

Try disabing the mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Muche said:

The crash is caused by Only Fertilize Once mod - although it is marked as a server only mod, it is being loaded on the client as well which is not expected.
Looking at the comments on the mod's page, the crashes have been repeatedly reported there.

Try disabing the mod.

Yup. After I dug through the great wall of text that is the crash logs, I found that and removed it.

 

Any chance you know why my friend was having issues connecting me to though? No new mods since we last played, but for some reason it was giving a network error and failure to connect. Even though they could conenct to other servers, and I could connect to a server they hosted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muche    295
1 hour ago, SinisterHumanoid said:

Any chance you know why my friend was having issues connecting me to though? No new mods since we last played, but for some reason it was giving a network error and failure to connect. Even though they could conenct to other servers, and I could connect to a server they hosted

Unfortunately no. It seems you are not alone though, see e.g.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Muche said:

Unfortunately no. It seems you are not alone though, see e.g.

 

Man.. I don't wanna have to go back to using the overworld caves generating. It was so buggy and messy. But.. Guess it's that or nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tulingu    1239
3 hours ago, SinisterHumanoid said:

Any chance you know why my friend was having issues connecting me to though? No new mods since we last played, but for some reason it was giving a network error and failure to connect. Even though they could conenct to other servers, and I could connect to a server they hosted

I've encountered the same problem multiple times and solved it by disabling server mods one by one.  Exclusion methods :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this