[Game Update] - 180814

16 hours ago, t0panka said:

All badges

Hide contents

Screenshot 2016-06-11 02.04.01.pngScreenshot 2016-06-11 02.41.39.pngScreenshot 2016-06-11 02.54.04.pngScreenshot 2016-06-11 02.54.24.pngScreenshot 2016-06-11 02.54.46.png

on the other side of this update i think that after death you will drop 2 mosquito sacks? O.o

If thats a real thing... that means I can make water balloons to throw at Gyths!

• Like 3

• Developer
3 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

I don't usually do this. 

But I might be able to help. 

Eh, if you can get me some cards I'll gladly get you some skins in return.

2 hours ago, Maslak said:

@ImDaMisterL, I don't care about those cards, I'll give you mine. Just give me a day or two to get them, I'm not playing that often ;)

I have many a skins to give for them, so we both win in the end.

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Matches and Theorems, Twigs and Sprockets (x2). I kind of wish the second set of Twigs and Sprockets was actually the Wickergang ship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Sure.

Send me a message, I'll add you, buy the cards, give you. Or Maslak is already good enough :p

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, TheHeadlessDuckman said:

Is it just me, or do most of the new trading cards seem like character ships o.o

I need to get into a server as Wes to make a proper photomanipulation of the cards and Wes going I Have No Mouth and I Want to Scream...

30 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

I could see an automation and a lumberjack finding true love, they're my new OTP. :^)

Actually, there ARE such fanfics. I went on AO3 some time ago out of curiosity (which nearly killed the cat), checked the DST section, and... boy, you will never see me there again.

30 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Maxwell x Maxwell

Would you rather have the infamous Wilswell? See above...

Scream, Scream, Scream and Run Away...

@Ipsquiggle So I really like the new salt lick, it does address a large problem with domestication. However, there's a simple change to it that could make it address another problem-- there isn't really a way to "park" your beefalo somewhere, because it keeps chasing after you (for a while, and then turns back to the herd). If the node in the beefalo brain that goes after salt licks was above the follow/beg node, then they would stay there until you rode them away, which would be very helpful.

Edit: Actually, maybe it is working relatively well like that... tried it a few more times and it seemed to work. But it goes from greeting -> loitering -> resorting to salt lick. If the greeting node was above the loitering node, I don't think anything would be changed right now; but if the salt lick node was then between them, then it would go greeting -> salt lick without the loitering happening first (and maybe messing it up by having it wander out of range of the salt lick).

Edited by rezecib
  • Like 5

The new Twiggy Tree design is just ugly.

I'm sorry, but previous version was looking better, imo.

Twiggy Trees should take less chops to take them down or something. People dislike them, yes, but their visual desing wasn't a problem, haha...

I rather regenerate the world than keep a world with Twiggy Trees. They are annoying to newcomers, they make it so it takes even longer to get one of the most basic resources (Twigs), and are just bad overall. Unless you're Woodie, I guess. Meh.

• Like 1