Dragon's Art Thread (Once Again)

43 minutes ago, DragonUnderTheStairs said:

Someday I should draw... not Wilson.

I first thought of @DextersComicLaboratory when reading "not Wilson", it's his alt. username. XS

I see why you don't like drawing Maxwell or Wickerbottom, those are too wrinkly. Woodie is rather hairy and the girls aren't as good as Wilson for the body horrors you draw. WX-78 or Webber again? Wolfgang looks too dorky, I dare you make him frightening somehow. Wes could make for nice change too!

• Like 4

Just now, Mobbstar said:

I first thought of @DextersComicLaboratory when reading "not Wilson", it's his alt. username. XS

I see why you don't like drawing Maxwell or Wickerbottom, those are too wrinkly. Woodie is rather hairy and the girls aren't as good as Wilson for the body horrors you draw. WX-78 or Webber again? Wolfgang looks too dorky, I dare you make him frightening somehow. Wes could make for nice change too!

I'm actually drawing Webber right now! Wes is fun. I wonder why I don't draw him often?

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

I see he stole Wolfgang's line. :wilson_sneaky:

There's something about Wilson's unamused look in your piece that got a chuckle out of me.

I really like Wolfgang's line! 

Wouldn't it be cool if Wolfgang and Webber worked together to learn better language skills? (Wolfgang seems to be a non-native speaker, and Webber is young) :D

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DragonUnderTheStairs said:
  1. I really like Wolfgang's line! 
  2. Wouldn't it be cool if Wolfgang and Webber worked together to learn better language skills? (Wolfgang seems to be a non-native speaker, and Webber is young) :D
  1. No problem man, just was jokin' bud.
  2. Yeah, I can see a father and son dynamic. Especially if Webber helps Wolfgang with the language barrier.
  • Like 1