Sign in to follow this  
Nexty

Can not get game to start

Nexty    10

So after watching just watching TotalBiscuit WTF Is youtube video about Don't Starve I went right over to the site and paid my monies. But, the silly thing just wont load up. No pop-ups to enter my new shiny key into. No error messages to tell me why it's not working. Just the that screen with the big title image and a small box under that with beta 67418 written in it.I've read a few of the other threads people had on the game just not wanting to run. I've re-installed chrome, cleared my cache and app data, update java, and updated my video drivers. Tried restarts, tried all extensions on or off, tried all combos of extensions on or off. I'm not sure what to try next.I'm using an Nvidia 550 Ti video chard.OS is Vista fully updated.Any help would be great. I really wanna start playing :)

Toaster Fu    101

Welcome!:) Well you don't enter your key per say, when you buy the game it automatically unlocks the game for you, so if the game loads up it will already be unlocked.

Now the hard part.

It seems that this problem may be related to this bug. Take a look at that thread and see if it helps.:)

Nexty    10

Well...I've done pretty much what anyone in the thread has suggested. I don't think my video card is on the blacklist but I did enable the blacklist ignore in the shortcut for chrome.When I hit the console it shows me thisValidBrowser: true [NACL_ENABLED] util.js:16Status: NO-STATUS util.js:16Error: INVALID_STATE_ERR code:7 dump:{"code":7} log.js:1626 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'href' of null chrome-extension://pmbnpdhojaockemklpjlhcebjbbehddj/contentScript.js:1not sure if that helps at all

Toaster Fu    101

It doesn't help me, but it might help the Devs. There usually online earlier in the day (atleast for me that is) so you going to have to wait for them, sorry.

Sign in to follow this