Sign in to follow this  
thesamon

My Special someone's art

Recommended Posts

Arlesienne    8985

You definitely have to encourage her talent. Is she on DA for example? This is a really distinct style and it should be taken care of. My congratulations. Waiting for Willow.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thesamon    253
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Is she managing to get a account on this forum?

She's not that much of a typing person to be honest, but i'll see what I can do :D

 

4 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

You definitely have to encourage her talent. Is she on DA for example? This is a really distinct style and it should be taken care of. My congratulations. Waiting for Willow.

http://haukkuu.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ Here you go! And as I said, there's more to come eventually :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiddyGuy    7664
On 6/6/2016 at 0:36 PM, thesamon said:

So, I just recently made my special someone enter the portal to the mysterious world of Science and Magic (After a few weeks of nagging) And she really fell in love with the art-style! She has set herself a goal to redraw all of the DS crew in her own realistic style with their Don't starvy traits. 

Here we one of many more drawings to come!

dark samon gimme Wickerbooty pls and thank.

(Yes I know your girlfriend drew it, just sayin. =p)

Edited by GiddyGuy
Just fyi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    74419
17 hours ago, thesamon said:

She's not that much of a typing person to be honest, but i'll see what I can do :D

 

http://haukkuu.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ Here you go! And as I said, there's more to come eventually :D

Doesn't need to do much typing if she just posts her art here. Like I did for my buddy @toki-wartoothxx, I think the positive reception will inspire her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thesamon    253
On 2016-06-08 at 4:55 AM, GiddyGuy said:

dark samon gimme Wickerbooty pls and thank.

(Yes I know your girlfriend drew it, just sayin. =p)

In due dnak taim, GuddyGiy, Big Wood-ie is up next it seems!

 

On 2016-06-08 at 9:40 AM, minespatch said:

Doesn't need to do much typing if she just posts her art here. Like I did for my buddy @toki-wartoothxx, I think the positive reception will inspire her.

Indeed! That's what I said aswell :p (I'm working on it ;D)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiddyGuy    7664
On 6/9/2016 at 2:33 AM, thesamon said:

In due dnak taim, GuddyGiy, Big Wood-ie is up next it seems!

 

Ah well, I can wait for the Wickerbottom. c:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this