9 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

I checked my profile just a minute ago only to see that I had four followers (Aspa re added me). Every profile I've visited seemed to have an extremely low amount of followers as well.

@LadyD seemed to have 23... though I had to re-follow her...

6 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Another thing I just noticed, tags are not taking me to that persons profile. I gotta re-follow everyone again! D:

Oh no, you're right!

;-;

@JoeW @_@ halp

Although I'm still getting notifications from the people I had been previously following...

20 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Another thing I just noticed, tags are not taking me to that persons profile. I gotta re-follow everyone again! D:

Yeah, I noticed that too. I don't know much about the inner workings of forums, but I'm making a slightly educated guess that these two problems are related.

I am checking into it. Although it's not likely going to get fixed until I can get a hold of somebody at invision to take a look. I haven't made any changes that should be affecting this so they will need to poke around.

5 minutes ago, JoeW said:

I am checking into it. Although it's not likely going to get fixed until I can get a hold of somebody at invision to take a look. I haven't made any changes that should be affecting this so they will need to poke around.

Alrighty, we shall wait patiently for the return of our followers of our cults 

Also nice miscalculated period. :^)

I was gonna give you a title, all I could think of was "Loser" -- Unfortunately since not everybody would get the joke, I decided that it's probably not the best title, so I want to ask you all. What title should I give @GiddyGuy?

Archived