[Toki-WartoothxX] I can Art...?

8 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

Hey, you're a pretty good artist, I'll give you that much.

But uh... what's up with your hair?

Hair, in my personal style, is a pain to draw.

Currently, I have to have the style of Eridan Ampora from Andrew Hussie's Homestuck.

4 minutes ago, toki-wartoothxx said:

Hair, in my personal style, is a pain to draw.

Currently, I have to have the style of Eridan Ampora from Andrew Hussie's Homestuck.

Uh... JoJo's Bizarre Adventure reference to your profile picture. I have no problem with how you draw hair. I like it. My apologies if the reference offended you.

4 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

Uh... JoJo's Bizarre Adventure reference to your profile picture. I have no problem with how you draw hair. I like it. My apologies if the reference offended you.

Oh, oh. I didn't exactly understand. Yeah, sorry.

There are two versions of making Jotaro Kujo's hat. I chose the one where you wear it like a visor and hair pin the top piece of the hat into your hair.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

Heh, I was expecting a humorous freak out. But, I'll take your explanation of Jotaro Kujo's hat over death from Crazy Diamond.

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpa1.narvii.com%2F57

(Me trying to avoid newer episodes of JoJo but I will never succeed)

Humorous freak outs usually end up being drawings. :D

• Like 2

So here's some art after a long haiatus to prove I wasn't wasting my time (haha no. I don't do that...often)

Sam Commish Post 1.pngSam Commish Post 2.pngSam Commish Post 3.png

These three are badges I was commissioned by my friend to do for him and his girlfriend's anniversary next month. I must say they turned out better than I thought they would. I will be keeping this thread updated on the status of these badges as they go through the lamination process. And as a gift, I'm including a free Filthy Frank badge (drawn by @minespatch) as a gift to him for being our first commissioner.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a badge such like these or the ones Minespatch made, please let either of us know. Each badge costs $3. And soon enough, I will be starting up a loyalty program to keep people coming back :). I honestly need the money for not only supplies, but also to help @minespatch to Las Vegas so we can sell badges and art items together at an anime convention's Artist Alley.

• Like 3