a thread for dev memes

The Letter W

Now, this isn't a meme, but I didn't know where else to put it... and it is dev related... So. Today, I found out... that in italian...   
@nome means, name. Hmm... I wonder if nome was trying to make a clever joke but no one understood it. 

Edited by Xedlord
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Now, this isn't a meme, but I didn't know where else to put it... and it is dev related... So. Today, I found out... that in italian...   
@nome means, name. Hmm... I wonder if nome was trying to make a clever joke but no one understood it. 

um.thumb.png.9b0615538a2355640ffb4b933be89467.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Homework's for the weak, you can do it tomorrow. >:D

No, you don't understand, I'm not even supposed to be on this right now, I'm not even supposed to know the password. And I'm too far behind in math! Homework isn't for the weak! Skipping homework just shows that your too weak resist the urge to be lazy!! I don't do enough homework now! I mean really, I skipped years of schoolwork!! 

Edited by Xedlord

Just now, Xedlord said:

No, you don't understand, I'm not even supposed to be on this right now, I'm not even supposed to know the password. And I'm too far behind in math! Homework isn't for the weak! Skipping homework just shows that your too weak resist the urge to be lazy!! 

Well then what're you doing here?! Stop preaching to me and git yer werk done ya maggot!

I don't have any homework...yet. :wilson_cry: