Number of gifts per week?

Well, I'm almost 100% positive I received 5 this week. I even remember that if this week's drops were nothing but commons, I'd have a total of 9 and be able to use the Trade Inn. I got a white Pleated Shirt, two green Sneakers (in a row) and Frayed Finery. But then today I got yet another gift (Red Gloves).

When people were having troubles with drops, I remember a few posts of people claiming to have gained 5 drops in a week.

A bug, maybe?

18 minutes ago, verm1ll1on said:

Well, I'm almost 100% positive I received 5 this week. I even remember that if this week's drops were nothing but commons, I'd have a total of 9 and be able to use the Trade Inn. I got a white Pleated Shirt, two green Sneakers (in a row) and Frayed Finery. But then today I got yet another gift (Red Gloves).

When people were having troubles with drops, I remember a few posts of people claiming to have gained 5 drops in a week.

A bug, maybe?

Yeah I wonder because im also positive i got 5

8 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Looks like you're gonna have a problem, guys FIg41f9.png?1

Will they try to pledge innocence in the hallowed Potato Cup Shrine in the middle of the swamp with tentacles, merms, spiders, frogs, mosquitos and splumonkey pods spawned because it is possible? Find out in the next puzzle.

• Developer
9 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Looks like you're gonna have a problem, guys FIg41f9.png?1

Just to clarify, nobody is going to have items taken away from them. :p We wouldn't do that for anything except some incredibly egregious cheater. If you really can get five drops in a week and it's not just one of some other week's drops, that's our mistake and you're doing us a favour helping us find it.

53 minutes ago, nome said:

If you think you got five drops, please send me a private message with your KU or steamid and which week you think it happened in. Thanks in advance!

Don't do it. It's a trap! :)

I haven't been paying attention enough to see if I've actually gotten more than 4/week, but the frequency of gifts received lately did give me pause. I just assumed the drop limit was increased.

• Developer

Thus far no evidence of the fabled fifth drop. If you believe you have spotted this elusive beast, please make sure you know what all your drops were and when you got them. Or, alternatively, continue being happy thinking you got extra drops when you in fact did not, that's fine too! :) 

8 hours ago, nome said:

Thus far no evidence of the fabled fifth drop. If you believe you have spotted this elusive beast, please make sure you know what all your drops were and when you got them. Or, alternatively, continue being happy thinking you got extra drops when you in fact did not, that's fine too! :) 

Excuse me.jpg :^)

2 hours ago, WildWesternWilson said:

THE EPIC FIGHT OF THE CENTURY! NOME VS. GIDDYGUY!

Whoa now, I don't wanna hurt Nome's pretty little face I mean look at himFIg41f9.png?1, isn't he just adorbs...besides I only fight in my dimension...the Don't Starve Together dimension. 

Archived