Fidooop

Unnatural Selection General Discussion

ImDaMisterL

Wingle Bangle Gongle!

Message added by ImDaMisterL

Destros09    1175
17 minutes ago, spiderdian said:

Yeeeeee. Not sure if I'd ask for the rest of the concept arts, that'd break the page(seriously, there are A LOT) 

Make a PowerPoint and leave it in a post like up and away did

spiderdian    1320
1 hour ago, Destros09 said:

Make a PowerPoint and leave it in a post like up and away did

We have a secret spreadsheet with everything but lore in. Not that we'll share that though....plenty of stuff to come yet

• Like 4

ImDaMisterL    20342
3 hours ago, spiderdian said:

We have a secret spreadsheet with everything but lore in. Not that we'll share that though....plenty of stuff to come yet

The content might be leaked, but not the lore!

• Like 1

doubledelta    1

Is there any way I can help? I'm an artist who knows how to wield spriter, and I know how to do a little programming!

Plus maybe this will give me some experience for my own mods. ^^;

This mod looks really cool, but is there anything you guys need help with? (Btw I would literally play that mad scientist into the ground, >X3)

Fidooop    2591
9 hours ago, doubledelta said:

Is there any way I can help? I'm an artist who knows how to wield spriter, and I know how to do a little programming!

Plus maybe this will give me some experience for my own mods. ^^;

This mod looks really cool, but is there anything you guys need help with? (Btw I would literally play that mad scientist into the ground, >X3)

We're always open to new members joining our dev team as long as you can prove that you can create content like that of Klei themselves! (We want US to be a very high quality mod) Would you be willing to send me some things you've worked on in the past? If so then thanks! :D

• Like 3

Maslak    4240

Hey! I'm totally not familiar with your mod and plans for it, but I've seen teaser made by Zeklo, recently.
I just want to point out that in my opinion green hounds (spring ones) seem to be broken, because of their abbility to spawn mushrooms on death. Player can just kill many green hounds in desired spot and slowly develop mushroom farm, and by mushroom farm I don't mean planters but actual mushrooms. It can be done much faster by using varg pens, probably.
 Having numerous clusters of desired mushrooms (haunting is a thing, remember) always at hand is a little bit too powerful, that's why mushrooms can't be replanted in first place. Let me explain. Shroom planters are great, that's right. But you need to "feed" them living log after a couple of harvests. Mushrooms in planters don't spoil overtime, just like ones directly in ground. But the gimmick is that when winter comes and snow covers planters, they instantly turn into rot, as far as I know. Ground mushrooms on the other hand can be harvested whole year. Don't count on them regrowing during winter, but it doesn't change the fact that they still can be picked during this season (just like farm crops). And they don't need any kind of fertilizer to grow.

My suggestion is to make them vanish, just like it happens with forest stalker's plants. Maybe not so fast, 1 day seems fine. Or just make them vanish after being picked by player.

• Like 4

Lumina    2136
8 minutes ago, Maslak said:

they instantly turn into rot

Not instantly, you have time to see that it's winter and harvest them, as far i as know. A little like you can stll use wickerbottom book the first day of winter. Probably a question of temperature.

Anyway, for mushroom, if i understand well, the plant spawned are various, not necessarily mushroom, and not necessarily good one too. So i guess this could be enough for balance if you have mostly the chance to obtain flower and tree rather than mushroom. But of course if you can generate infinite green hound with warg it's a little different...

• Like 3

Fidooop    2591
On 5/26/2017 at 3:29 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

For everyone wondering why this got locked, check the OP :)

Unlocked! :p

• Like 2

Fidooop    2591
2 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

It says I was summoned, but I really weren't... *shrug*

You were @d in the main post

Fidooop    2591
15 hours ago, Endrew said:

image.jpeg

Ok, the first ones made me a bit salty but this last one more than made up for it. I still can't stop laughing XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1